rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT NOW!

I fucking love the song and the video. She’s literally so versatile. Nobody does it like her. Kind of hope this is indicative of the direction for WHATEVER album we get next lol. It’s a vibe. 

1 minute ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

It’s cute - I can see the appeal of the song, Lana sounds wonderful, the bridge is absolutely top notch, but I’m not a fan of Queso’s voice tbh. I think Groupie Love and Summer Bummer were far superior imho but I’ll probably listen again just for heavenly bridge :legend:

yeah im having trouble with quavo’s voice. i dont think it flows well with the song during his verse specifically 

3 minutes ago, Mer said:

I honestly can’t think of a single pop girl who hasn’t already had a gun in some aesthetic from? From Madonna to Lady Gaga to Lana, guns don’t seem taboo in the pop world lol. 

Tori Amos too. 

Of course this is not quavo’s song, since Lana sings more than adlibs :flop:

im just kidding, I do think it’s Quavo but also may show Lana’s new direction? It seems a bit like the ending of OB, remembering that theory that the ending of her albums show the direction of her next’s….

that being said

Fuck lasso fuck country fuck everything, I just want an album with this kind of song, with ridin’ feat asap rocky as a bonus track

I’ve missed this Lana 

weirdly, i don't care for the bridge so much as the rest of the song, it feels out of place for me on this song, randomly slowing down. but i know this is gonna be the summer bop we've been waiting for :true: regardless

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, American Whore said:

no matter what she does, she just can't get it right according to some. she does trap? not good enough. she does laid back piano? too much piano. she does experimental? not weird enough. she does rock? doesn't rock enough

can't please everyone unfortunately, even when she crosses over into different genres as much as she does

I like the song but like why are you guys so mad that some people don’t like it. From what I’ve seen they are pretty respectful about it too this is such a non-issue lol. 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

weirdly, i don't care for the bridge so much as the rest of the song, it feels out of place for me on this song, randomly slowing down. but i know this is gonna be the summer bop we've been waiting for :true: regardless

Are you saying the bidge is a summer (bop) bummer ?