rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT NOW!

I honestly love this whole package, the visuals feel like such classic LDR (like a country National Anthem). But also don't seem too far out of line with her more recent videos like Chemtrails.

I love the return of hip hop influences and her baby voice at the end. It feels so classic but so authentic too. Really excited for Lasso! She seems really into it too, like she actually wants to make visuals etc again.

Very nice and catchy, it's not like her best work ever neither her best collab but I think it's a great release for the summer. It has exactly that fresh and shallow (in a positive way) vibe I'll shake my ass to :dance:

2 minutes ago, lilacheaven said:

Very nice and catchy, it's not like her best work ever neither her best collab but I think it's a great release for the summer. It has exactly that fresh and shallow (in a positive way) vibe I'll shake my ass to :dance:

PLUS the visuals are amazing ngl

2 minutes ago, LanaCharts said:

Candy Necklace after 24 hours = 611k views

Tough in just 5 hours = 400k 

Oh tough the summer HIT that you are 

I mean it's a very "accessible" song, both in the melody and in the lyrics, compared to Candy Necklace. And obviously is a feat, so both Lana AND Quavo fans are going to listen and bump it up

My favorite outfit is the one where she's wearing black jacket and jeans, she looks so damn amazing! I love the other outfits as well but this one was just fireeee 🔥

url%5D

3 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

omg this is the biggest SLAY we've seen from her since Chemtrails era. First off she looks SO GOOD lately, she's nice and slim again and im living for it. Secondly the song is a bop, its not a masteriece but its not trying to be. The visuals are great too but i cant get over how good she's been looking lately!!! im hoping this is the official first single to kick off the new era and not some standalone though

Girl be fr not the Lana bodyshaming..........