rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - RELEASE TBA

wanting a cohesive country album from Lana when nikki lane would be her first choice for a coherent country feat :usrsney: 

I hope the song is for Lana thus it would elevate the record in terms of bops and publicity :dua: plus a quavo feat on a country album for lana is so unhinged i luv it i luv it :mariah3:

“It’s for Quavo” “it’s for lana”

IDC just release it!!!

I hate waiting 

"Don’t forget me"

45 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

they shouldn’t share the snippet so early :trisha: i need the song now

if it’s coming this friday then i don’t mind they shared the snippet that early, but if it’s coming any later…imma be mad :grr:

most artists who share a snippet either put an exact date of when the song is getting released, or start to take action and promote the album  soon after the snippet. lana loves to just drop 15-30 sec of a song then be silent for months, and it’s torture for us fans.  

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

16 hours ago, NikoGo said:

“It’s for Quavo” “it’s for lana”

IDC just release it!!!

I hate waiting 

Periodddd, we can identify who it is for later-- just drop it already lol!

I guess thinking about it, why would Wally be handling stuff for the video for Quavo. Don't we think he'd have his own people. Hmmm, I don't know. Either way ready to hear what they've cooked.

I definitely think Lana would and could pull off a blend/hybrid of country and or rap/trap. I really don't see Lasso being one faceted, she's never been that type of artist lol.

9 minutes ago, audreysdance said:

Quavo posted a video at the same place where the polaroid was taken, and later a picture with some kind of country boots - I guess they're shooting :dua:

IMG-20240513-121228.jpg

IMG-20240513-121200.jpg

Country boots you say hmmmm... 🤔 lol

Anyways drop the song now, like this Friday and release the video a few weeks later. 

We need the track now!

5 minutes ago, DLT said:

Country boots you say hmmmm... 🤔 lol

Anyways drop the song now, like this Friday and release the video a few weeks later. 

We need the track now!

I can't see them dropping the song before the video, unfortunately. And even if the video is storyboarded and they know exactly what shots they need, it'll still take weeks to edit, do color correction, etc.

When we heard about Chemtrails MV shooting, we had to wait a full month for it to drop. And that video was still nowhere near as good as the Born to Die video, Ride, Shades of Cool, Candy Necklace, National Anthem or Young & Beautiful, which for me are her finest.

It seems to me that we'll get this video + song somewhere around June 13th. Which, honestly, tracks well with Lasso's supposed September release. First single June, second single August, third single September.

So, it could literally be that Lana is feeding us exactly when she's supposed to - three months before the album release date. Maybe we shouldn't be annoyed, but, like, happy she's on schedule, for once. lmao

22 minutes ago, audreysdance said:

Quavo posted a video at the same place where the polaroid was taken, and later a picture with some kind of country boots - I guess they're shooting :dua:

IMG-20240513-121228.jpg

IMG-20240513-121200.jpg

530 what does that mean

May 30th?????? :excited: :lange:

2 minutes ago, heroindealer said:

530 what does that mean

May 30th?????? :excited: :lange:

it's thrusday... so it might be

ig the song is for lana since she's working with wally, if it was a quavo's song ig he'd have his own team

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

5 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

ig the song is for lana since she's working with wally, if it was a quavo's song ig he'd have his own team

I reckon it's Lana's. She's gonna make the first single super vibey and commercial to draw people to the project. If she went out with Henry or Prettiest Girl, let's face it, no one would care.

wally's last two posts scare me with the amount of action they are trying to pack into the video :biblio:

and it's unusual for a ldr or country song, so now I think it's more a "quavo ft. lana" song

1 hour ago, Pink Flamingo said:

this made me think it is for quavo :trisha:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C64304sOwy0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

1 hour ago, barttttender said:

When we heard about Chemtrails MV shooting, we had to wait a full month for it to drop. And that video was still nowhere near as good as the Born to Die video, Ride, Shades of Cool, Candy Necklace, National Anthem or Young & Beautiful, which for me are her finest.

We actually learned about the Chemtrails MV shoot in September, and had to wait until January for it to drop, I think

16 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

We actually learned about the Chemtrails MV shoot in September, and had to wait until January for it to drop, I think

Correct, we first learned about the MV shoot for Chemtrails in late August 2020 and it was released in January 2021. :dance4: Receipts!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

54 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

If you look at his website he does a lot of stunts with cars like crash scenes. So that rolls Royce makes sense

https://www.wallycrowder.com

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄