Sign in to follow this  
ionut

Lana with a fan in New Orleans, LA - May 13th, 2024

She's glowing! She looks so pre-Born To Die era when she had this blonde hair! She has always been so stunning but I also think the reason she has been more extra glowing since Coachella is the blonde hair. I think she wouldn't have the same current glow effect with dark brown hair. The blonde color is better than in 2016 or 2020 (although I loved the hair in Poland live show 2016 and COTCC/Summertime cover 2020 music video), it's little bit more different now, bit darker blonde. It looks more golden-ish on her now, hence makes her shine more!

url%5D

3 minutes ago, Embach said:

She's glowing! She looks so pre-Born To Die era when she had this blonde hair!

she looks very 2011 to me:flutter: it's the ginger/blonde combo

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 hour ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Her shoes :wub:

they reminded me so much of the keds she designed. I saw a picture of the back of these somewhere too and there was another design there.

this is so lizzy coded oh my fucking god. it's giving the trailer park video hairstyle but with 2011 hair color

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

These were taken on May 13th in the New Orleans area of Louisiana! I’ve updated the title to reflect this x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS