American Whore

Biden vs. Trump, First Debate of Election 2024 - June 27, 2024

Oh cmon. Biden isn’t that great but America was “failing” long before he took office 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Just now, Mer said:

Oh cmon. Biden isn’t that great but America was “failing” long before he took office 

yup! Democrats and republicans switch and constantly act like the country is suddenly failing when their side isn’t in charge. 

"Don’t forget me"

I will say though that Trump is behaving himself quite well today. In stark contrast to 4 years ago. 

Just now, Mer said:

I will say though that Trump is behaving himself quite well today. In stark contrast to 4 years ago. 

It’s scary how coherent he sounds because what he’s saying is shit but he’s saying it with his chest 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, NikoGo said:

It’s scary how coherent he sounds because what he’s saying is shit but he’s saying it with his chest 

both titties out on the podium at this rate

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, NikoGo said:

and he’s trying really hard not to rant and rave and yell. To my horror, I think Trump is winning this round. 

imagine being born in an earlier decade and in your youth being able to watch jimi hendrix play the national anthem on electric guitar at woodstock or witness michael jackson moonwalk for the first time or smells like teen spirit blowing up instead of two mummies who are in the running to be the leader of an entire country argue over who can play golf better...

Zztqfn3.jpeg

I do think if the election were today, Trump would win by razor thin margins 

12 minutes ago, Dark Angel said:

honestly i believe you should vote for who you want, even if it's third-party, or even choose not to vote, i don't think there's anything wrong with it... but i can understand why that's bothersome because it could be considered a wasted vote, but it's you exercising your right however you choose... i honestly don't know what i'm going to do once it's time to vote, ideally i would want to not vote but i feel like i have to vote for biden, i'm a bit scared of project 2025

I'm voting Jill Stein because no matter which of these two dimbulbs win, fascism will come. At least Jill could slow or reverse it.

giphy.gif

Genuinely who the fuck am I supposed to vote for? There is quite literally no option, even if I didn't vote, where it wouldn't be the wrong decision :emma: I guess I'm gonna have to learn to accept that no matter what I do, I'm not gonna feel good about it, which I feel like isn't how elections should be. But that's where we're at :bebe:

imageproxy.jpg

Trump: He wants to raise your taxes 4x

Trump: He said he wants to get rid of this tax and get rid of that tax 

One guy mumbles incoherently and the other speaks confidently, but incoherently

We are so doomed 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

Fascism in the 1930s-40s had massive support (KKK, Silver Legion, Fr. Coughlin) and was only rejected after Imperial Japan and Nazi Germany declared war on us. We were very close to a Italy-style fascist dictatorship and this is rarely taught in the USA. And it's happening again.

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:

Genuinely who the fuck am I supposed to vote for? There is quite literally no option, even if I didn't vote, where it wouldn't be the wrong decision :emma: I guess I'm gonna have to learn to accept that no matter what I do, I'm not gonna feel good about it, which I feel like isn't how elections should be. But that's where we're at I guess

https://www.jillstein2024.com/platform <---- read that.

we don't have to be stuck in a two party dictatorship.

giphy.gif

Trump won. And I mean both the debate and the election.