American Whore

Biden vs. Trump, First Debate of Election 2024 - June 27, 2024

6 hours ago, Embach said:

I'm not American, so I'm kinda curious, why people hate Kamala? What did she do?

Variety Awards 2021 jacket jumpscare - I know what DNC means in American politics but yeah, seeing those three letters gives me flashbacks.

one of the biggest criticisms people have is she claims she’s progressive in terms of the judicial system but was incredibly contradictory. She put a lottt of people in prison for minor drug crimes like marijuana and black Americans were incarcerated at exponential rates. She’s a POC so many other POC see her as a traitor and fake. She’d also push for people to stay incarcerated even when proven innocent. She’s better than Biden somewhat, but I just find her fake, I guess every politician is to a degree though. :trisha4:

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

I genuinely think Biden blew his chance last night. I don’t see him coming back from that. Anyone stupid enough to be “undecided” ATP is going to also be stupid enough to vote Trump bc he’s more vivacious. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

48 minutes ago, Mer said:

I genuinely think Biden blew his chance last night. I don’t see him coming back from that. Anyone stupid enough to be “undecided” ATP is going to also be stupid enough to vote Trump bc he’s more vivacious. 

The truth is that most of them probably aren't going to end up voting at all, and that's only going to leave he election up the the most polarized 

i've read a report that biden is meeting with obama, just as i said would happen. 

i'd like to see michelle run honestly, give us some normalcy again. 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

6 minutes ago, American Whore said:

i've read a report that biden is meeting with obama, just as i said would happen. 

the best case scenario is they dump Biden. I don’t think Democrats have ever historically shown willingness to be cut throat enough to do that though. They will make themselves martyrs after Biden loses in Nov. 

They both look really old, when Trump was president I thought he looked good and didn't realise he was that old but he looks old now. Biden is barely alive at this point and I dont think he knows where he is most of the time.

15 hours ago, Super Movie said:

Genuinely who the fuck am I supposed to vote for? There is quite literally no option, even if I didn't vote, where it wouldn't be the wrong decision :emma: I guess I'm gonna have to learn to accept that no matter what I do, I'm not gonna feel good about it, which I feel like isn't how elections should be. But that's where we're at :bebe:

Old and Feeble vs. Old & Crazy and Dangerous still presents you with a choice. 
So hypothetically if you think 45% probability "shit hits the fan" with Biden, but 75% probability SHTF with Trump, you should rationally vote Biden. I certainly am, and while I agree that the candidates could be MUCH better, that is the choice that I have to act on. I suppose if I were virtually indifferent to which candidate could win (i.e., hate both equally and strongly) I would vote independent, because at least I'd be sending a message to that independent that I want them to run later. 

But is Biden REALLY old and feeble, and/or do we really expect his performance as president to be REALLY highly correlated to his debate performance? I'm more optimistic about a low correlation, actually. We've had a presidential term with each of these guys. What has Trump done and what has Biden done? What has Trump said he's going to do in another term, and what has Biden said. That is the only important debate, actually, although I'm saddened Biden couldn't do better at the televised debate (which has had the effect of making the election more of a nail-biter). 

Finally, in addition to too many reasons to list, I'm also voting Biden, because Putin endorses Biden. Think about it.

4 hours ago, Mer said:

the only vivacious i care about is the one who created Ornacia!

but anyway i didnt watch, is there a post that summarizes what happened?

3 hours ago, American Whore said:

id LOVE Michelle to run but she already said shed never run :crai:

13 minutes ago, The Siren said:

but anyway i didnt watch, is there a post that summarizes what happened?

The TLDR: Trump was rude, lied and deflected on pretty much everything as usual. Biden was struggling to speak and get his points across, he looked absolutely lost the entire time. Also the usual fighting about irrelevant things instead of answering important topics 

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/takeaways-biden-trump-presidential-debate-2024-06-28/

https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/biden-trump-first-presidential-debate-2024-election

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

2 hours ago, slang said:

Finally, in addition to too many reasons to list, I'm also voting Biden, because Putin endorses Biden. Think about it.

Ohhh a bit of reverse psychology there from Putin