Cherry Blossom

Your Perfect ‘10’

Inspired by the Pitchfork Instagram reel series of the same name, what’s your one perfect, 10/10 album?

I’ll go first: How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful by Florence + The Machine.

Edit: I’d also love to hear what you think makes the record perfect. For me, the pacing of HBHBHB, its lyrical content and storyline is so cathartic and liberating. 

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

High As Hope, Florence + The Machine. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

6 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

brat by Charli xcx 

2uy5yg2j63ec1.gif

This gif pls 

1 minute ago, Mer said:

High As Hope, Florence + The Machine. 

Honestly any Florence album could be mine… But HBHBHB has just been on my mind so much lately. How can an album be that perfect :defeated:

For me, Preacher’s Daughter is such a perfect project. Every song is so gorgeous and the production is so rich. I love the storyline and everything about it. It is also paced really well so it is a very easy listen for someone who loves longer songs.

Norman Fucking Rockwell is also very close but TNBAR really ruins the pacing for me, the production is so different so it sticks out like a sore thumb, I wish she would have just made a new version with Jack 

Norman isn’t even close to being my favorite LDR project but the level of perfection is just undeniable

2 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

Honestly any Florence album could be mine… But HBHBHB has just been on my mind so much lately. How can an album be that perfect :defeated:

same. I think HAH just came out at the perfect time and I have so many good memories associated with that album. 

+ “and everything I ever did, was just another way to scream your name over and over and over again” is what I want engraved on my tombstone. 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

5 minutes ago, Mer said:

same. I think HAH just came out at the perfect time and I have so many good memories associated with that album. 

+ “and everything I ever did, was just another way to scream your name over and over and over again” is what I want engraved on my tombstone. 

Totally get you. It was the album that got me into Florence, and first album I followed from start to finish. I went to HAH tour, it was just so perfect. SLF, The End of Love and Sky Full of Song are just so :worship:

Lana Del Rey - Honeymoon

This album is an art piece its own. I made a lowkey funny review of it a month ago here but I meant every word I said. This album is something that cannot be never repeated or even redone. It's so unique. It is its own universe with its own stories and melodies. It's a cinematic piece of art. :legend:

2.gif

Preacher's Daughter is probably my favorite album of all time, definitely a 10/10 for me. Fetch The Bolt Cutters is a 10 for me as well though

imageproxy.jpg