ultrabanisters

Donald Trump Injured After Assassination Attempt at Rally

The shooter has been identified as Thomas Matthew Crooks

ย 

What's crazy is he lived in the same area that I grew up in and that a lot of my family members still live in...its scary knowing that there was someone like that living so close to us

โ™ก ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ด๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“พ๐”‚๐“ผ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ผ โ™ก

11 minutes ago, fishtails said:

The shooter has been identified as Thomas Matthew Crooks

ย 

What's crazy is he lived in the same area that I grew up in and that a lot of my family members still live in...its scary knowing that there was someone like that living so close to us

the shooter was a registered Republican. His father is a registered Libertarian and his mother seems to be unregistered

4 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

the shooter was a registered Republican. His father is a registered Libertarian and his mother seems to be unregistered

He also appeared to be wearing a t-shirt with the logo of a right-leaning youtuber

It'll be interesting to find out what his motive was, if they're able to find that anywhere

โ™ก ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ด๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“พ๐”‚๐“ผ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ผ โ™ก

I don't care for Trump at ALL but even I found the pictures of him hurt a bit upsetting (like I would if it was any other person)

The finger pointing in the media is gross. We don't know who did this or why at this pointย 

ย 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

3 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

everything about this guy has definitely been scrubbed off the internetย 

ย 

thereโ€™s like 2 things that have been foundย 

They prob made sure to wipe everything before announcing his name publicly. Iโ€™ve only seen his voter registration, which isnโ€™t something that can be hidden

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒปใ€€โ‹†ยทหš เผ˜ *ใ€€GIVE PEACE A CHANCE ใ€€หš เผ˜ โ‹†๏ฝกหšใ€€ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ

9 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

They prob made sure to wipe everything before announcing his name publicly. Iโ€™ve only seen his voter registration, which isnโ€™t something that can be hidden

Ya, I mean probably smart

ย 

also some troll posted his own photo claiming to be the shooter and now itโ€™s went omega viral and they are having a meltdown I canโ€™t :rip:ย 

It seems like the news may have misidentified Thomas Matthew Crooks as the shooter because this guy is claiming he is him...idk what to believe at this point :eek:

https://x.com/jewgazing/status/1812343769301164226?t=fSgVOyPzuDQ2-XhU1Wwg8w&s=19

2 minutes ago, fishtails said:

It seems like the news may have misidentified Thomas Matthew Crooks as the shooter because this guy is claiming he is him...idk what to believe at this point :eek:

https://x.com/jewgazing/status/1812343769301164226?t=fSgVOyPzuDQ2-XhU1Wwg8w&s=19

This post has been deleted :air2:

2 minutes ago, fishtails said:

This guy was trolling and it spiraled out of control :rip:ย 

ย 

he isnโ€™t actually Thomas crooksย 

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

This guy was trolling and it spiraled out of control :rip:ย 

ย 

he isnโ€™t actually Thomas crooksย 

ย 

there are some really sick people on the internet...

โŠน (:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…[ฬฒฬ…:โ™ก:]ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…) โŠนย 

๐“Š”ย I took the miracle move on drugย ๐“Š”

โš•๏ธย The effects were temporaryย โš•๏ธ

โŠน (:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…[ฬฒฬ…:โ™ก:]ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…) โŠนย 

3 minutes ago, Mer said:

ย 

there are some really sick people on the internet...

Ya itโ€™s honestly crazy how stuff can spiral and spread like this and just totally lose controlย 

ย 

I feel bad for the guy but also like, why pretend to be the person that tried to assassinate a former president :rip:ย 

ย 

or honestly, if this guy is actually named Thomas crooks then the news who reported it before police confirmed it then they better get sued. Cause honestly I have no clue whatโ€™s going on nowย 

11 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

This post has been deleted :air2:

I guess he was just trolling then :eek2:

Maybe some good can come out of this horrific event if it initiates meaningful gun control conversations.
ย 

Can you imagine if Trumpย came out even lukewarm for some modest gun control? Heโ€™d win in a landslide. I always thought from the beginning that if he played off as a moderate populist, he could have been insanely popular. Instead, he went down the far right rabbit hole and appealed to what, 30-35% of Americans?
ย 

Iโ€™m genuinely curious to see how he responds to this in the coming days. Does he become more unhinged? Does he shock republicans and come out for some gun control?

ย 

Either way, I sincerely hopeย that he does not encourage violence or indirectly lead to more of it.ย 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

It doesn't really matter who you support and who you don't. Trying to take someone's life just because they have a different opinions is not okay. Two months ago something similar happened in my country, when a gunman shot the prime minister at close range (our p.m. is a motherfucker, but whatever), it helped them a lot in the European Parliament elections. What a world we live in.....

Screenshot-20240827-142854-Instagram.jpg

ย 

One thing that strikes me as a bit odd is how quickly the security reacted to the assassin, in the video it looks like they had him in their sights the whole time.

https://www.oneindia.com/international/trump-assassination-attempt-who-was-thomas-matthew-crooks-identfied-as-trump-shooter-3878235.html

Also, it looks like Trump kept looking over at them just before the shooting, as if he was just waiting for something to happen.

The photo of himย raising his fist and people chanting USA after that feels so dystopian..ย 

idk whatโ€™s going to ensue after this incidentย 

so sorry for the people that died and were injuredย 

ย 

ย 

๐๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐จ๐ฐ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ

๐“๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž

โ˜…โ˜…ย 

i get the feeling that it looks like it was staged but.. who would give their own life (and other innocent victim in the crowd) to enhance the chances of someoneโ€™s election winning potential

ย 

this whole situation is so sick, each day i wake up more and more grateful im european (god knows how trump winning the election will affect EU though..)

ย 

also im so sorry if im being insensitive or its out of place, but why is the shooter kinda giving Ethel Cain in this pic..

GSasdUCXgAA1X8h?format=jpg&name=large

My first thought when I read the headlines was Ethel Cain's tweet.

ย 

Although after watching that video I understand why people think it's staged.ย 

ย 

But I'm scared that his cult fandom is going to milk endless conspiracy theories out of theseย :brigitte:ย and worst thing is that what happened onย January 6th 2021, it could happen again...

2.gif