ultrabanisters

Donald Trump Injured After Assassination Attempt at Rally

7 hours ago, Stoned Mary in the Garden said:

Watching people glorify this and make jokes about it honestly makes me hate human beings even more than usual. A stupid kid killing an innocent civilian and grievously injuring 2 others, then losing his own life? There’s nothing funny or quirky about it. Whether you agree with one side of politics or the other (newsflash btw- they don’t care about you!) we are ALL human beings who were little children at one point with innocence and hopes and dreams. Watching that end isn’t fun to me. Trump sucks as a human but I still wouldn’t root for him to be KILLED. this is insane. Social media brainrot is so real

The thing is, the kid had voted Republican. Isn't Trump Republican? What the fuck was the kid's motive?

Let’s see how they come out at the RNC over the next few days after this event. Trump has apparently said he’s going to change his tone to more of a unity message. I’m very skeptical. 

Like him or not, it would be better to use this to bring the country together, than to use it to scare people into voting for Trump. 

There are already many on the right trying to spin this as divine intervention. Or that he’s immortal and can’t even be taken down by bullets :toofloppy:

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

The scary thing is Trump and some of his MAGA freaks have restrained themselves from going full-on berserk this election cycle and so he gets praised as “appearing presidential”. The right political play for the republicans at this point is to cool the rhetoric during the RNC this week and going forward (while still giving obvious dog whistles to his supporters) and he’s going to glide straight back into the White House. Long story short they’ve learned from his first term and he’s going to be able to get a lot more of his shitty policies through in his inevitable second term. Oh and democrats are absolute p*ssies. 

Tumblr

38 minutes ago, grandpas glass said:

Imagine if the assassination attempt happened a week earlier when Tough was supposed to drop :bebe:

2.gif

On 7/14/2024 at 7:29 PM, X8vinylScratchX said:

I’m still very curious about the shooters motive

now I don't think it was political, because he had a more conservative view

firstly, he probably wanted to commit suicide because he must have known that he would be killed afterwards

secondly, since he had nothing left to lose, he wanted to become something of a shooting legend by taking on the ultimate challenge and outsmarting all the security forces

4 hours ago, grandpas glass said:

now I don't think it was political, because he had a more conservative view

firstly, he probably wanted to commit suicide because he must have known that he would be killed afterwards

secondly, since he had nothing left to lose, he wanted to become something of a shooting legend by taking on the ultimate challenge and outsmarting all the security forces

I agree

I don't believe in the conspiracy theories but it's crazy that they didn't secure nearby rooftops, though

If you were given the job of securing that rally then I feel like that'd be top of the list for any hinged person

Clearly the rooftops were thought about cos they had snipers on one, so wtf 

Honestly bizarre

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

American police being incompetent is the least surprising thing ever lol

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

19 hours ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

American police being incompetent is the least surprising thing ever lol

Well yeah; I've found this in general with government surveillance services

People assume they know what they're doing but ... not really.

OT but related anecdote:

Spoiler

When I went to Russia for a work assignment, we had to deal with the FSB. I had to do the seating plan for football matches and we would finalise it and send it to the Russians and then they would send it back with all these random seats blocked out for FSB agents to sit in (which was a pain but a whole other story)

They were spose to be discreet and secret but you could pick them from a mile away. I remember my friend and I sitting at the top of the section and I had the seating plan and he picked every single one of them out correctly without knowing where they were spose to be sitting. I'm talking trench coats and briefcases (at the fkn football match) ... it was just so silly

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

lol the FBI Director saying that he has doubts Trump was actually grazed and not just hit by shrapnel 

https://www.independent.co.uk/tv/news/fbi-doubt-trump-assassination-christopher-wray-b2585665.html?utm_source=reddit.com

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

21 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

When November comes around and he wins, I will credit these types of headlines.

When November comes around and you’re banned, I will credit these types of posts. 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️