Sign in to follow this  
Elle

A note about the recent drama

8 minutes ago, Elle said:

Let this serve as a reminder that behind the usernames and profile pictures, we are all real people with real feelings.

can i get an amen.. now let the music play! :mariah3:

love-ecard-cute-kitten-holding-flower.jp

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, baddisease said:

wait  what did I miss?

Just a thing about recent drama (artist stuff, the trump stuff, election stuff, the dark city thread)

edit: also to treat people kindly

Edited by DemonMic2003

So basically we just need the Lasso lead single and pre order to save us:slayty:

It has been so dry around here despite us getting a new song and video 16 days ago but that is what happens when Lana goes completely silent lmao…Lana Boards gets crazy and suddenly we are all political correspondents

I feel as though this whole thread is about me. I am saddened and sorry. I would like to formally apologize for my behavior in the Fenway show forum. It was out of character of me to speak in the way I spoke. However I did have a genuine bad feeling about the user I was addressing. I knew she was up to no good and being selfish and I did not feel like I could hold back my temper when it came to that topic. Do I feel a little bit bad about my warning that I would confiscate her boyfriend from her if she kept up her poor behavior? A little bit, yes. But sometimes in the heat of the moment we all speak with the true passion from within, and to limit myself from that, and put a filter over that foset of true pure and raw gold? I don't think I can take that back. But I will move forward leading with my heart and keeping my tongue sealed with the same molten gold that pours from it. That's all I can do in times like these.

Again, I am sorry and will do better. But I am sorry to the community, primarily. I am not quite sure how I feel about the user I turned around. That is a question for another day.

Thank you.

54 minutes ago, baddisease said:

wait  what did I miss?

there has been a noticeable shift in the amount of petty arguments and personal attacks on users, spam posts & trolling recently and it’s made the site unenjoyable for some and difficult to moderate at times. we just want a fun atmosphere with *sensible* disagreement if there is any :kiss:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

i hope i dont come across disrespectful to anyone on topics i don't necessarily agree with. i'm never trying to hate anyone, discussing different opinions doesn't have to be a bad thing. I think it can be healthy and productive to respectfully disagree if you have good intentions and are considerate.

anyways love u lipsters peace and love :heart:

tumblr_nh6ydfmbFE1tj3p7zo1_250.gif

♡︎

1 hour ago, The Siren said:

ah the text is so big it hurt my eyes :rip:

same oml i felt like my grandma using her phone 

and also for giving me Margaret

4 minutes ago, The Grants said:

same oml i felt like my grandma using her phone 

LMAO