That Venice Bitch

Joe Biden Drops Out of 2024 Presidential Race

#2032 DeadSeaOfMercury

THE ONLY CHOICE

Spoiler

Driving to the debate with this masterpiece blaring out the windows of an 82 Trans Am, Wearing my FAITH leather jacket, Leaving my Golden Guns with security…

:godlaugh:

IMG-3521.jpg

2 hours ago, shadesofblue said:

f8cf11d9-d5d2-42b8-b3f5-c82d7562f528_192

literally a cult, it is beyond scary to think they are grown adults who can vote..

slightly more optimistic about this election, but still not holding any major hopes for a dem win

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

12 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

#2032 DeadSeaOfMercury

THE ONLY CHOICE

Hide contents

Driving to the debate with this masterpiece blaring out the windows of an 82 Trans Am, Wearing my FAITH leather jacket, Leaving my Golden Guns with security…

:godlaugh:

WE NEED DEADSEAOFMERCURY & MER FOR PRESIDENT AND VICE PRESIDENT

I just saw online this will be the first election since 1976 to not have a Bush, Clinton, or Biden on the ticket as the President or VP candidate

1980: Bush (VP)
1984: Bush (VP)
1988: Bush
1992: Bush, Clinton
1996: Clinton
2000: Bush
2004: Bush
2008: Biden (VP)
2012: Biden (VP)
2016: Clinton
2020: Biden

2 minutes ago, mcull13 said:

Trump supporters make no sense to me because why do they love him when everything he says is a lie ? 

They love being told the things they want to hear

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

3 hours ago, shadesofblue said:

f8cf11d9-d5d2-42b8-b3f5-c82d7562f528_192

there’s something about this photo that actually gets under my skin.

like where was this attitude to all the kids who were victims of a shooting while they were in school?

or all the civilians who were victims of a shooting who were just out and about in public minding their own business?  

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

1 minute ago, Escapism said:

there’s something about this photo that actually gets under my skin.

like where was this attitude to all the kids who were victims of a shooting while they were in school?

or all the civilians who were victims of a shooting who were just out and about in public minding their own business?  

:true:

Just now, That Venice Bitch said:

They love being told the things they want to hear

this happens in the UK too, with Nigel Farage who so happens to be in America right now to support trump.. 

i saw that joe manchin (who is also old as shit) is potentially running. 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i was thinking earlier, that if harris does win, i worry that backlash from trump supporters would be even worse if it was joe biden or another candidate, considering she's a woman... obviously there will be backlash and very angry people regardless, but i feel like the vitrol will be worse since she's a woman, and i just know some insecure pathetic radicalized andrew tate-stanning young men out there would completely seethe at a woman being in office...

but that's not to say she shouldn't run, or that we should be afraid, obviously, just an observation

f7z0pce.jpeg

16 minutes ago, American Whore said:

i saw that joe manchin (who is also old as shit) is potentially running. 

If they don't choose kamala harris that will be americas (and the democrats) final nail in the coffin.

Tbh this ain’t good news bc I feel like we are DEF not gonna be able to get everyone on board for Kamala; I feel like the only person other than Biden that could have beat Trump was Michelle Obama, but she’s probably not even thinking of running at all, especially with this endorsement for Kamala now

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

The Democratic online fundraising platform ActBlue says it raised $27.5 million in small-dollar donations in the five hours after President Joe Biden withdrew from the race and endorsed Vice President Kamala Harris. - CNN 

Idk guys but for the first time in my teenage/adult life I can sit through a presidential candidate’s speech and actually smile and even laugh. We haven’t had someone who genuinely seemed like a pleasant person running since Obama. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

i just want someone who remembers watching the little mermaid as a kid to run. i mean... someone who's old enough to be here in 10 years to see what they did through or watch their legacy flop like katy perry's next album. we can't keep having old turds running constantly 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, mcull13 said:

Trump supporters make no sense to me because why do they love him when everything he says is a lie ? 

Not American, but imo Trump likes to act as if he's a victim of the system despite the fact that he's actually a notable beneficiary of the system 

And so people who feel marginalised or simply disgruntled with the system feel like he's a relatable figure

This sort of "damn the man" mindset

So then, in their minds, they can easily dismiss all his scandals because they don't see them as real or valid

Idk that's how it seems to me

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

5 hours ago, Strangelove said:

He’s got more charisma and mental stamina than most young people I know. 

The replies here tell me even more he will win in November.

Charisma, yes. Trump is a great speaker who can get a crowd motivated. But the man lies out his ass and his policies are so far out that that they only really appeal to the far right. With the current landscape of politics being a fashion show where the most clout centered and "viral" candidate seems to win undecided votes that make the election, I do think Trump has a higher chance to win. Especially considering that the Democrats ran a zombie and only waited till now to drop him out. I don't see Kamala uniting the undecided voters as Trump gained lots of sympathy as of late and is probably going to continue to ride that high. 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x