That Venice Bitch

2024 US Presidential Election - Kamala Harris/Tim Walz vs. Donald Trump/J.D. Vance

1 minute ago, Candy Necklace said:

Please don’t be Shapiro he will kill a lot of the momentum she built up

Hopefully the media storm about him from this weekend reached KH

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

10 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Hopefully the media storm about him from this weekend reached KH

I’m hoping. She will lose so much more support than she will gain if she goes with him. Her team has to be smarter than that, Walz is a better choice even if he doesn’t “secure” a battleground state. Even Pritzker would be better than Shapiro. 

Sources say she’s chosen Tim Walz

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna163448

I don’t know much about Walz. My initial thought was that we don’t need another old guy on the ticket… but it does sound like the one demographic that Kamala might be struggling with is older voters. 

Apparently they’re both about the same age :toofloppy:

The one picture I saw of him in a news story made him look super old. He’s 60 and Kamala will be 60 this October.

I just hope he’s not a Tim Kaine 2.0 pick. Is he at least charismatic? I need to do some more research lol 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

5 minutes ago, Quincy said:

Sources say she’s chosen Tim Walz

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna163448

I don’t know much about Walz. My initial thought was that we don’t need another old guy on the ticket… but it does sound like the one demographic that Kamala might be struggling with is older voters. 

Apparently they’re both about the same age :toofloppy:

The one picture I saw of him in a news story made him look super old. He’s 60 and Kamala will be 60 this October.

I just hope he’s not a Tim Kaine 2.0 pick. Is he at least charismatic? I need to do some more research lol 

he is way better than Tim Kaine, he was the one who started calling the republicans “weird” that the democrats have been using lately. 

im excited and happy about it. I was scared she was gonna go with Shapiro. everyone I know in Minnesota has been happy with him as governor

who the fuck is walz? is he good? he looks 80 but he's like 60

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

A veteran who taught high school and gave kids free breakfast and lunch vs an Ivy League graduate who thinks people without children are miserable 

democrats haven’t wanted to win like this in years and it’s so refreshing. :yell:

"Don’t forget me"

Too bad Tr*mp can run as many times as he wants before he hits the bucket, which means the US will have to deal with the MAGA cult for approximately 10 more years or so :paris: it feels good being European lol 

Spoiler

Fingers crossed for Kamala!!! It really sucks that if the wrong POTUS is elected, the whole world is lowkey fucked lol 

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

3 minutes ago, Furor Poeticus said:

Too bad Tr*mp can run as many times as he wants before he hits the bucket, which means the US will have to deal with the MAGA cult for approximately 10 more years or so :paris: it feels good being European lol 

Hide contents

Fingers crossed for Kamala!!! It really sucks that if the wrong POTUS is elected, the whole world is lowkey fucked lol 

tbh I’m more worried about the people who are going to follow in Trump’s footsteps than Trump himself.

Trump is really the starting to fall mentally (even if MAGA is in denial) and I think a younger, more enthusiastic MAGA2.0 candidate is going to emerge in 2028, and that’s terrifying. 

Desantis tried it, and a lot of MAGA were really into him, but with Trump running again he didn’t stand a chance

"Don’t forget me"

I think Walz was the safe pick. Shapiro would have been great for trying to win Pennsylvania, but it sounds like his baggage might have been too much to overcome. 

With so much on the line, I think Kamala made the right choice!

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

I love this guy.

“How often in 100 days do you get to change the trajectory of the world? How often in 100 days do you get to do something that’s going to impact generations to come? And how often in the world do you make that bastard wake up afterwards and know that a Black woman kicked his ass, sent him on the road?" - Tim Walz

I heard of him for the first time during the vp selection and I have to say, he won me over quite easily - seems like a great guy and a good politician. One (imaginary) vote from Europe for Harris/Walz from me! Good luck, guys- destroy the weirdos :burn:

The ticket we have today would not have happened if it weren’t for the Uncommitted movement in the primaries earlier this year. We are so back

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

He’s a moderate with a progressive record so we know the Murdoch empire is gonna trash him the next few months. This was a bold move from Nancy, never expected her to advise this :party:

tumblr_nh6ydfmbFE1tj3p7zo7_r1_250.giftumblr_nh6ydfmbFE1tj3p7zo4_r2_250.giftumblr_nh6ydfmbFE1tj3p7zo5_r1_250.gif

9/10 trump supporters are in stage one of the 5 stages of grief.

STAGE ONE DENIAL. :kiss3:

86 Days until the election. Make sure to vote!
(And don't say stupid shit like "vote this third party person!!!")

The stakes could not be more clear and REAL.