That Venice Bitch

2024 US Presidential Election - Kamala Harris/Tim Walz vs. Donald Trump/J.D. Vance

HOLY SHIT IS THIS PARODY 💀💀💀💀💀

UTAH SUMMER CAMP TYPE MUSIC 🤣😂🤣

Conservatives make good music challenge FAILED yet again. This is almost as bad as those cringe MAGA rappers

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

Im catching up on last nights DNC speeches and im surprised (in a good way) at HRC’s speech! I was a little weary of how she’s come across but I liked how and what she said. Now I really don’t know why Bill Clinton is going to give a speech though…Hillary made sense but we do we need Bill?

also I liked how she kept mentioning Geraldine Ferraro, it seems like nowadays she’s kind of forgotten with HRC being the first woman presidential candidate on a major party ticket but Geraldine was the VP candidate way back in the 80s! The “keep going” message was strong and she should’ve used that in 2016, instead of coming across as we’re already there.

12 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

There have been many whisperings about Taylor Swift showing up to the DNC tonight in Chicago to endorse the Harris/Walz ticket

I doubt it, but who knows. There have been so many wild events over the past month or so that it wouldn’t totally surprise me. 

Apparently Oprah is throwing her support for Kamala and the only other time she got involved with an endorsement was Obama in 2008. That was kind of a big deal.

I’ve been only casually following the DNC speeches. It’s all very long and drawn out, so I’ve mainly been popping in for the bigger names. I wouldn’t say it’s cultish like the RNC, but there’s still a lot of pandering and fluff talk.

It was no surprise that Bill spoke. He’s probably one of the more beloved democratic presidents of the modern era, despite some of the scandals. Even though he left office 24ish years ago, he’s still younger than Trump :lmao:

There have been some solid speeches and Shapiro can give a speech, but something about that way he comes off rubs me the wrong way… I really think Walz was an ideal pick for VP. Even though I barely knew anything about him prior to this past month haha 

In some ways, the DNC has been a lot like a concert. Big names. A whole lot of waiting. The acts come on super late and everything is delayed. Why can’t they even come close to staying on schedule? It ends up going until after midnight on the east coast. Do they realize a lot of dem voters are in bed by 9? Biden should be too :flop:

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

1 hour ago, That Venice Bitch said:

There have been many whisperings about Taylor Swift showing up to the DNC tonight in Chicago to endorse the Harris/Walz ticket

as much as I love Taylor (probably more than anyone else on here) whyyyy have we given her so much power that this would be the biggest thing at the DNC  😭😭😭 

This should be Harris’s moment. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

1 hour ago, Quincy said:

He’s probably one of the more beloved democratic presidents of the modern era, despite some of the scandals

In the average American’s perspective: Bill Clinton came, fucked bitches, and left office with a budget surplus (one of the only presidents after WWII to be do so). 

1 hour ago, Quincy said:

Even though he left office 24ish years ago, he’s still younger than Trump :lmao:

:oh: :huh:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

It’s Beyoncé, apparently: https://www.tmz.com/2024/08/22/beyonce-dnc-final-night-kamala-harris/

Which, great, but I don’t think Beyoncé fans weren’t voting for Kamala Harris in the first place. This is a nice to have for the ppl who get a live Beyoncé concert, but doesn’t really make a huge blip.

Was kinda hoping for Laura Bush ngl :runs:

3 hours ago, Mer said:

In the average American’s perspective: Bill Clinton came, fucked bitches, and left office with a budget surplus (one of the only presidents after WWII to be do so). 

In the average American’s perspective Bill Clinton is known for cheating on his wife (and family) and lying about it under oath. Not ‘fucking bitches’ …

7 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

In the average American’s perspective Bill Clinton is known for cheating on his wife (and family) and lying about it under oath. Not ‘fucking bitches’ …

I thought the same but pretty much every older democrat I’ve talked to still holds him in high regards, with the impeachment kinda being a small stain in a successful presidency

https://x.com/uncommittedmvmt/status/1826780703716982862?s=46&t=PC_JqthBNIYi6ibjaT6EsQ

The DNC has resisted allowing Palestinian speakers on stage. A large sit-in took place outside the United Center last night in protest of this, many staying overnight. 37 uncommitted delegates chosen by voters in the primaries are now entering the arena, likely to cast their vote and to have a presence in the arena, where their voices have been silenced over the last few days of the convention.

https://x.com/pinkeffable/status/1826586696839749900?s=46&t=PC_JqthBNIYi6ibjaT6EsQ

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

19 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

It’s nawt Beyoncé

ok now I’m perched. 

I think the surprise guest was the friends we made along the way tonight bc it’s like almost 10pm…