Ice Cream Ice Queen

Lana to appear on “30 Years of Grace” BBC Radio 6 Music special honouring Jeff Buckley - September 15th, 2024 @ 8pm

I've been wanting Lana to do a Jeff Buckley cover for years, this is so exciting :oprah4: I'm also super excited about so many of the other artists too. I think she's definitely gonna do Dream Brother because she's mentioned that song so much over the years, but I would also love to see her take on his version of Lilac Wine since she also loves Nina Simone

imageproxy.jpg

Oh my goodness this might just be the best thing I've heard all year ... and Lana featured alongside some of my other musical legends!!!!!!

LOVE TO SEE IT 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

Can someone post or talk about the multiple times she’s mentioned Dream Brother? If there’s interviews or what? Cause I’m so intrigued. 

I was hoping she’d do Lover, You Should’ve Come Over (cause VOCALS) but I’m excited for whatever she covers cause she always makes it her own special thing :flutter:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

omg omg omg :dance4::trisha::cryney2:

616fd6f9f97232f6e74da18866f3cc83.gif

𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖆𝖑 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊

14 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

Can someone post or talk about the multiple times she’s mentioned Dream Brother? If there’s interviews or what? Cause I’m so intrigued. 

I was hoping she’d do Lover, You Should’ve Come Over (cause VOCALS) but I’m excited for whatever she covers cause she always makes it her own special thing :flutter:

Some years ago, Lana had created a Spotify playlist with Digster of her favourite songs and Dream Brother was included on it! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

It's also almost on Honeymoon's 9th anniversary! :trisha:

Don't forget how she served perfection on BBC Radio with her Honeymoon performances in Maida Vale! :trisha:

2.gif

Guys I’m a bit confused bbc radio 6 is a radio station - only sound, they don’t usually preform songs live, that’s done on bbc radio 1 which Lana has been on before. I hope I’m wrong.