Sign in to follow this  
honeymoon is alive

Vogue Magazine (Virgile Guinard) - August 21st, 2024

when I saw this pictures on Instagram i thought caption "for Vogue Magazine" is for how bts photos looks like amazing high fashion photoshoot and it turned to be real photoshoot:krylie:

Mother :trisha:

ok so at least we know we have 2 more songs this year...  so that means Lasso is coming out January 21th :runs:

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

15 hours ago, never2heaven said:

it’s lovely to see someone wearing chanel and it actually giving! chanel needed to escape from the “chanel curse” of margot robbie and such i think this is a good move 

I really really want Lana to be the new ambassador of Chanel with all the posters with her face in the cities and such, maybe show up for a runaway, I personally love Chanel more than Gucci :trisha: but what's with the Margot's Chanel curse? What happened? :trisha:

2.gif

I saw many of those today's photos on my Instagram feed and on first sight, it looked like this B&W photo from May Jailer years with that pose! Stunning then, stunning still now! :flutter:

FTM-18.jpg

HD-lana-chanel-virgileguinard-220824-039

2.gif

1 hour ago, Embach said:

I really really want Lana to be the new ambassador of Chanel with all the posters with her face in the cities and such, maybe show up for a runaway, I personally love Chanel more than Gucci :trisha: but what's with the Margot's Chanel curse? What happened? :trisha:

SAME . 

I just remember when margot was wearing chanel every red carpet i would see a million tiktoks about how she was trapped in a “chanel curse” and they would never dress her in anything interesting, and they seem to have lana kitted out in the most chic cute looks !!!

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, Embach said:

I saw many of those today's photos on my Instagram feed and on first sight, it looked like this B&W photo from May Jailer years with that pose! Stunning then, stunning still now! :flutter:

FTM-18.jpg

HD-lana-chanel-virgileguinard-220824-039

This is so beautiful to notice because imagine telling that girl that she would become one of the most influential, important, talented songwriter of this century! I think she wouldn't have believed us...but here's she is, Lana Del Rey. :thankyou2:

tumblr-m8pd6uijos1qgawlzo1-500.gif