Elle

Lana and Jeremy Dufrene attending Karen Elson’s wedding at Electric Lady Studios in New York City - September 7th, 2024

Her choice of men sometimes raises eyebrows, but it’s her life.  Who are we really to judge, he’s more than just ‘pro Trump’ or whatever I’m sure there is a lot more to him as a person. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

25 minutes ago, audreysdance said:

GW93oo6WkAAkYNp?format=jpg&name=large

OH MY GOD THIS PHOTO IS BREATHTEAKING, SHE LOOKS SO STUNNING!!! THE SHADOWS AND THE SILHOUETTE AND THE PAPARAZZI FLASH - IT'S GIVING A POSTER FOR A DOCUMENTARY!!!

2.gif

2 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

At the supposed height of her cocaine addiction and poverty? Not a great comparison for health surely 

Although this was probs unrelated, in which case beautiful as always 

I have never, ever correlated drug use to a Lizzy Grant pic… I was pointing out that her hair was in the same home-made messy style :deadbanana:

z445hpI.png

1 hour ago, audreysdance said:

:trisha:

GW93oo8WUAAvbuH?format=jpg&name=large

GW93oo6WkAAkYNp?format=jpg&name=large

yo I'm so sad I can't see most pics on LB lately :ohno: anyone knows what should I do I really wanna see these lol

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Her choice of men sometimes raises eyebrows, but it’s her life.  Who are we really to judge, he’s more than just ‘pro Trump’ or whatever I’m sure there is a lot more to him as a person. 

Someone sharing posts about wanting to beat up transgender women for using the female bathroom is more than just being “Pro-Trump” that’s for sure… And fans have evey right to be upset. Like where do people draw the line at where they separate the art from the artist?

14 minutes ago, Lasso said:

yo I'm so sad I can't see most pics on LB lately :ohno: anyone knows what should I do I really wanna see these lol

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GW93oo8WUAAvbuH?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GW93oo6WkAAkYNp?format=jpg&name=large

I think this should work?

or this?

and this?

i guess you could call it textbook

R3nysRtx_o.gif

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

The conversations already been had multiple times at this point I think if people don’t like him/his values they just don’t like him and that’s totally fine. There is no point in trying to defend him and this relationship, people are gonna feel how they feel. 

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

5 minutes ago, enchante said:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GW93oo8WUAAvbuH?format=jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GW93oo6WkAAkYNp?format=jpg&name=large

I think this should work?

or this?

and this?

I've tried this too but it still doesn't work, just keeps loading forever :aw: thanks anyway thou

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

3 hours ago, LifeOnMars said:

I don’t think anything worse can come out about him at this point. 

It could always be worse. If that is the kind of stuff he was putting out , I cant imagine how he feels in private. 

2 hours ago, Embach said:

the dress was from loveshackfancy, but where are the shoes from?

i think they're also from loveshackfancy!

https://www.loveshackfancy.com/products/repetto-cendrillon-veau-ballet-blat

REPETTO-CENDRILLONVEAUBALLETBLATIMAGE2.jpg?v=1712231133&width=700REPETTO-CENDRILLONVEAUBALLETFLATIMAGE1.jpg?v=1712231133&width=700

not sure if these are the same but they look pretty similar. love how she buys a bunch of clothes from certain brands and then wears them exclusively for the next 9 months :thumb3: she's in her loveshackfancy and chanel era

492482-1.png

♡︎

3 hours ago, dexter said:

I think you guys might combust if I share my screen recording of his TikTok likes - there worse than Facebook 

Show us