Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

Not only I fail to understand certain people obsessions with her personal life, but also the confidence with you seem to know her life and that of those around her so well...

2 minutes ago, Fuck Our Generation said:

Can somebody tell me why is everyone hating on Jeremy? I don't know if he has said or done anything, but why cricticise him so bad when you don't know him personally?

While we don’t know him personally and how he treats Lana, we do know that he’s an avid Trump supporter. He said he would beat up trans woman before, he’s liked and reposted very bigoted content… just very icky conservative stuff. Additionally, he interacts (I don’t believe he has recently) with a lot of other girls’ content, usually thirst traps. He follows A TON of girls on TikTok. Like I said, we really don’t know who he truly is as a person because we don’t actually know him, however, what he says and how he interacts online does give us some insight. 

giphy.gif
   ⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 ‧₊°  

3 minutes ago, eliscas said:

i completely agree with this 100% i just personally questioned if she may retire because i feel like she was intentionally taking a step back (before ocean blvd and that tour) and just from snippets she had said throughout her career, it’s just never seemed to me like she would be an artist who wanted to stay in the limelight forever. and especially with marrying someone who lives a much quieter life in regards to that. i just thought of the quote she said during the ivors, something like, “i was looking to get married not work on my 10th album”. that’s the reason i was wondering ❤️

that's fair but also at the same time, she's already booking festivals for next year, last month she said theres 2 singles coming out before the end of the year, and we can assume Lasso is still coming out, so if she is theoretically retiring, it's not happening in the next year. if anything, I think this will inspire a whole new side of her and bring out more music

Just now, Fuck Our Generation said:

Oh that's problematic I didn't know about it

Yeah veryyy, like I said last night tho I DO REALLLLLY wish her happiness and I do believe people can change so best wishes to them both fr it’s their life not mine.

I’m sorry but it feels a bit icky to me to distance yourself from her fandom because she got married? Does your admiration of her work really rely on an illusion of her being “available”? Does she stop being her own person once she’s married? Would you do that for a male artist marrying a woman or for any other artist for that matter?

Sorry if this offends anyone, I’m not saying this opinion applies to everyone saying this but at a glance it doesn’t look good

Just now, TrashMagiq said:

Wait genuine question when did he say he would beat up trans women cause I keep seeing that but never saw the actual post

I think it’s was a post saying he would beat up trans women if he saw them in the girls bathroom. I actually did see the post but idk where it is now since his Facebook is private. 

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, jealous girl said:

I’m sorry but it feels a bit icky to me to distance yourself from her fandom because she got married? Does your admiration of her work really rely on an illusion of her being “available”? Does she stop being her own person once she’s married? Would you do that for a male artist marrying a woman or for any other artist for that matter?

Sorry if this offends anyone, I’m not saying this opinion applies to everyone saying this but at a glance it doesn’t look good

I get what you’re saying, I don’t think the reason people are distancing themselves is because she got married but rather who she got married to. This is coming from a woman btw

giphy.gif
   ⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 ‧₊°  

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

Wait genuine question when did he say he would beat up trans women cause I keep seeing that but never saw the actual post

he liked/reposted a post on Facebook that showed a photo of a beat up trans person with the caption “if a man tries to use the women’s washroom” (not verbatim)

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

i don’t feel comfortable linking it specifically because it’s a gross post but you can find it, it didnt show until i put my vpn on because my wifi blocks sensitive content on safari soooo…

tumblr_n6a8h49m591sb22wto1_500.gif

13 minutes ago, Fuck Our Generation said:

Can somebody tell me why is everyone hating on Jeremy? I don't know if he has said or done anything, but why cricticise him so bad when you don't know him personally?

It seems to me he's being perceived as a conservative and a redneck--he wears camo and is an alligator tour guide--thus the hate. And he may be both, though redneck perhaps isn't a term he would use to describe himself. 

She's been telling us for years that she wants someone to walk to the mall with, do the laundry with, and watch television with, so I'm not surprised. Maybe "tour the bayou with" would have been the next line. She did mention the bayou on Fishtail

And in terms of boyfriends, many are perceiving him as a step down from cop Sean Larkin, who they thought bad enough.