Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

Crazy day on the boards today

ABRA - ADDISON RAE - AMAARAE - ARCA - BJÖRK - CARDOPUSHER - CAROLINE POLACHEK - CHARLI XCX - COBRAH - DOJA CAT - DOON KANDA - DUA LIPA - ELLIE GOULDING - ETHEL CAIN - FIONA APPLE - FKA TWIGS - GRIMES - HEIDI MONTAG - JANELLE MONÁE - KALI UCHIS - KELELA - KILO KISH - KISS FACILITY - KYLIE MINOGUE - LANA DEL REY - LORDE - MADONNA - OPN - PHOEBE BRIDGERS - PINKPANTHERESS - ROCHELLE JORDAN - ROSALÍA - SEGA BODEGA - SHYGIRL - SKY FERREIRA - SLAYYYTER - SOPHIE - SZA - T.A.T.U. - TAMARYN - TAYLOR SWIFT - TIM HECKER - TINASHE - TOMMY GENESIS

2 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

The age old tale of a successful female artist marrying a piece of trash man that’s way below her league

f2aa1ec92464427da9b15b91b0cd5446H3000W30

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

10 minutes ago, Embach said:

They've been together for a longer time now, their relationship became public last month

true but they couldn’t have been dating for that long

Carmen GIF by Lana Del Rey

︵‿୨ ♱ I talk to Jesus / And ask him if he'll think of saving me ♱ ୧‿︵

yall realize the next "fuck me to death" kind of lyric will be about him right? let that sink in :ponder:

1 minute ago, star Iux said:

true but they couldn’t have been dating for that long

it seems they've been dating since at least may, if not longer. they've known each other for a number of years already (a few, like 2-3 from what I understand)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 hours ago, Pedriko said:

y'know what i'm going to bless y'all with my big brain thoughts again: she's either 100% pregnant or 100% gonna appear pregnant in the near future 

I would be so happy , it would be like a sister or friend of mine getting pregnant. 

What surprises me or not is that neither before nor even now after this marriage has she officially shown in the media, in concert or on honeymoon a photo or even the name of her new husband; what surprises me even more is the radio silence of her father on this subject

21 days ago   she signed up for a concert in a month which seems like a new challenge 

all this to be pregnant and cancel everything? it would be very short-sighted but it is ultimately the nature of this brilliant artist and this woman who seems to do what she can

She is the most 100% chaotic human ever; nothing she does should surprise us.

(I am sooooooooo surprised though actually) 

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

2 minutes ago, JDaniel said:

What surprises me or not is that neither before nor even now after this marriage has she officially shown in the media, in concert or on honeymoon a photo or even the name of her new husband; what surprises me even more is the radio silence of her father on this subject

21 days ago   she signed up for a concert in a month which seems like a new challenge 

all this to be pregnant and cancel everything? it would be very short-sighted but it is ultimately the nature of this brilliant artist and this woman who seems to do what she can

I think she can have a concert and be pregnant at the same time just with less stress

tumblr-m8pd6uijos1qgawlzo1-500.gif

58 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

I'm still so curious and confused if Ben or Ed or Pammy or Blake / Byron / Alex were there or even Nikki Lane or Father John Misty and his wife Emma...? 

Maybe if it was a "shotgun" wedding and done quickly they didn't have enough notice to get to the wedding? I wanna see HQ photos so bad 

Ben posted on his story not too long ago, the caption is ‘new orleans ❤️ and a photo looking out of an airplane window, for anyone not too familiar with US geography, new orleans is a city in Louisiana so it’s safe to say he was in attendance! So that’s now Rob, Caroline, Jason, Charlie and Ben that are confirmed in attendance. I say Jason because *i think?* he is spotted in the drone footage the daily mail uploaded, but it’s a safe assumption to make anyway because it makes sense for him to be in attendance with Chuck. As for everyone else on her team, time will only tell.

I don’t think her friends will post about it until Lana does first due to this relationship being very private. The only reason we know about their marriage is because the tabloids flew drones above the bayou which is invasive at the end of the day, even if it comes as good news to us. Can’t wait for her to eventually drop the pics, her dress and hair looked gorgeous :flutter:

𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙖 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣' 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙..

giphy.gif?cid=790b76119tm0xa5wga61up5ptu

this is so.. surreal :xcry: like can I believe it? abs not and it’s not my place to say whether she should or shouldn’t have done it, if he truly has sumn the others don’t, if he is good for her and she felt it’s right then i’m happy for her :xcry: