Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

1 minute ago, rhubysyrup said:

If she was able to invite jack and taylor in time I don’t think it was a shotgun wedding. Definitely had to have planned this enough time in advance

Lasso really wasn’t an album, It was the secret code name for the wedding…

IMG-3521.jpg

4 minutes ago, rhubysyrup said:

If she was able to invite jack and taylor in time I don’t think it was a shotgun wedding. Definitely had to have planned this enough time in advance

Jen’s sister said on her IG story that she’s known for a while that Lana was getting married so it seems to of had been planned for longer than we think.

Chemtrails Over The Country Club GIF by Lana Del Rey

Who even said she would stop making music :omfg2: Why would alligator man suffocate her job?? She released a song called “Swan Song” 9 years ago saying she will never sing again. She’s released 5 albums since then.

You guys will be okay that your fav artist married Some Guy™️ 

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

12 minutes ago, Ice Cream Ice Queen said:

Jen’s sister said on her IG story that she’s known for a while that Lana was getting married so it seems to of had been planned for longer than we think.

I wonder when they started dating because it seems like everything happened so fast

Pp5b5s3.jpg?1

Just now, AsDangerousAsHope said:

I wonder when they started dating because it seems like everything happened so fast

I’m sure that they’ve been planning the wedding for as long, if not longer, than when we found out about Lana and Jeremy. It’s insane how long they were able to keep their relationship under wraps for!!

giphy.gif
   ⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 ‧₊°  

31 minutes ago, Honeytrails said:

I think it's time we go outside... :hide: 

Hide contents

and you obviously have no clue about how inspiration and creativity works... this narrative that artists have to be sad to make "meaningful" music is so old and tired at this point. She herself has stated so many times that she can only write when she's happy... 

Oh my goodness thank God you passed English comprehension  in school right? I’m not gonna start defending myself or trying to explain what I said clearly you misunderstood every word I said I know it was a fucking big rambling but listen it makes a lot of sense… if someone has no reason to sing about a specific subject or theme for example, you said she writes when she’s happy OK she’s writting when she’s happy that means she’s writing sad lyrics for her  music when she’s happy… makes sense…

so technically she’s writing music about a persona that’s not actually existent because if she’s not sad, and she’s talking about a sad girl all the time then technically this persona shes portraying to be isn’t real . I’m done on this subject after this cause I’m gonna end up getting reported if I continue 

tenor.gif

8 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

I’m sure that they’ve been planning the wedding for as long, if not longer, than when we found out about Lana and Jeremy. It’s insane how long they were able to keep their relationship under wraps for!!

I think so too. Their relationship went public just around a month ago and she was touring. They definitely were planning the wedding already 

Pp5b5s3.jpg?1

10 minutes ago, CocaColaCrystalMeth said:

Oh my goodness thank God you passed English comprehension  in school right? I’m not gonna start defending myself or trying to explain what I said clearly you misunderstood every word I said I know it was a fucking big rambling but listen it makes a lot of sense… if someone has no reason to sing about a specific subject or theme for example, you said she writes when she’s happy OK she’s writting when she’s happy that means she’s writing sad lyrics for her  music when she’s happy… makes sense…

so technically she’s writing music about a persona that’s not actually existent because if she’s not sad, and she’s talking about a sad girl all the time then technically this persona shes portraying to be isn’t real . I’m done on this subject after this cause I’m gonna end up getting reported if I continue 

Breathe.

IMG-3521.jpg

Lana @ her followers in 2020 after getting cancelled for QFTC:

9 minutes ago, CocaColaCrystalMeth said:

1 hour ago, CocaColaCrystalMeth said:

no you guys this is bad on so many levels like this is really bad. I’m happy for her. Yes don’t get me wrong, but this can have such a negative impact on her career. How?  OK let me elaborate. For example, this can change her music completely night and day Because she can start having a different outlook on life or general mood can shift because we know her, with her sad girl style of music she has and how it makes her music the way it is, which we all love so like God forbid if she becomes happy go lucky her music might not be authentic anymore. if she’s gonna have to fake being sad and fake write lyrics about wanting to get back with this love of her life that she’s lost because most of her songs talk about that and it’s not necessarily gonna really make sense since she has that person now and does wouldn’t really apply to her really in her life if she’s thinking about trying to be with someone, but she’s with someone technically you can take most of her songs that she has and they won’t even apply anymore…

I’m trying to make sense right now, but I’m at a lack of words right now to try to describe what I’m trying to say but you guys pretty much understand what I’m telling you basically I’m saying that a lot of things can go wrong in terms of what she decides to do in terms of the music. There’s very high chance that she’lldecide to stop making music altogether because her husband now has her completely infatuated and has filled that empty void she’s been talking about in most if her songs thus removing any real reason for her to wanna continue making more music.
she’s been dying to get married her whole life. Look at all the music that talks about like a lost love or just like heartbreak and everything she doesn’t talk about that what the fuck else is she gonna talk about a new music? I don’t mind songs that like  have lyrics basically very surfaced and devoid of any meaning but at the same time like I don’t see her wanting to continue her career if she’s happy and married, I think she’s gonna wanna finally live her  life she’s always dreamed of living ….

am I going crazy or does this make sense to anyone reading this? 

1 - If she feels happy go luck and writes happy go luck songs how is this not authentic?

2 - I agree, most of her songs so far talk about this “lost love” theme, I even talked about it when I made an analysis on her vedic astro chart, but I’m sure there are many songs that she has written before getting married that we didn’t hear yet.

3 - We don’t know if/when she’s gonna stop making music, this could happen at any time, even without the marriage, she’s rich, she doesn’t HAVE to do it, so if she’s still doing it, I suppose she enjoys it.

4 - She can talk about anything really, don’t talk like our girl is that limited because she’s definitely not. 

5 - And would that be so bad???? That she’s living the life she always dreamed of, that she’s HAPPY? Please remember we are talking about a human being here, her existence is not for our entertainment (even though we enjoy her art).

it just feels like you’re afraid of her changing if it means you might not like her music anymore, because you want her to be forever that “sad girl”, but change could happen at any time with or without her marriage. Tbh you’re being selfish, how old are you anyway?

Pp5b5s3.jpg?1

I wonder if she played "Nature Boy" before her recent shows as a lil shout-out to him? That's really cute if so. The greatest thing you'll ever learn...is just to love, and be loved in return :crying4:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

44 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Who even said she would stop making music :omfg2: Why would alligator man suffocate her job?? She released a song called “Swan Song” 9 years ago saying she will never sing again. She’s released 5 albums since then.

You guys will be okay that your fav artist married Some Guy™️ 

Yes we are just swapping Swan Song for Swamp Song 

:agree:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream