Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

4 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

At the end of the day does it really matter? We're fans because of her music, not who she dates. Can we not be dramatic  :brigitte:

This is a very Grimes stan take 
(coming from someone who also loves Grimes' music)

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

4 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Ooh what did I miss I was sleeping

Seen what

There's also a dailyfail article about how she got rid of his ex-wife's crystals because of bad energy or some shit 

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

It's disgusting but she can marry who she wants at the end of the day. I think people need to focus more on their own lives instead of worrying about someone elses.

Who we choose to support financially is a part of our lives. If Lana wants to marry a dude who thinks beating transgender people is amusing, fine. But I can pirate everything she'll ever release, leak material she wants off the internet, etc. It's a give and take.

giphy.gif

41 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Also, it’s 2024 - who isn’t stalking online lol. It’s disappointing because she’s certainly not the kind of person to endorse those kinds of beliefs.

right bc this girl was educating interviewers about her trap accounts during nfr era let’s be real :smokes:

(at the 1:40 - 2:05 mark)

𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙖 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣' 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙..

giphy.gif?cid=790b76119tm0xa5wga61up5ptu

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

It's disgusting but she can marry who she wants at the end of the day. I think people need to focus more on their own lives instead of worrying about someone elses.

Maybe they are worrying about their own lives and their own safety and that is why they are concerned?

3 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

This is a very Grimes stan take 
(coming from someone who also loves Grimes' music)

Thank you. It's nice not getting worked up over a multi millionaires personal life, i sleep better at night

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

Thank you. It's nice not getting worked up over a multi millionaires personal life, i sleep better at night

I like you so I'm asking this with respect but:

are you the type of woman that Mrs. Elizabeth Dufrene's husband would like to beat for using the bathroom?

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, baddisease said:

are you the type of woman that Mrs. Elizabeth Dufrene's husband would like to beat for using the bathroom?

Clock it

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

The anti-trans post makes me sick, but even if it had not existed it feels weird because Lana’s art is mostly about her ideas, she philosophizes through her music. She is vocal about what she thinks, and well known (at least by her fans) for being kind and intelligent. She did change a lot in music, and i think she helped many of us with her words. She has the fanbase she has because of this, she inspires us and it doesn’t stop with music, it’s also who she naturally is. 

So yeah, i get why people can, and should be mad. Marrying someone with ideas you had already accused people of having? Were so vocal about? Had whole songs and concept albums about? It feels hypocrite to the maximum. 
On top of that the violent part makes this serious. This is not normal at all. Nobody should rely those types of posts. These are dangerous ideas and i am disappointed in Lana as a person. Because seriously there is 99% chance she knows about those posts, she is ALWAYS commenting everything, she IS online all the time and everyone knows it.

tumblr_inline_ovyzoflKp61qlt39u_250.gifv
fire eater 

I think it's understandable that people are disappointed or upset; an artist they love(d) isn't who they thought she was 

Her grotty swampy husband's views are not innocuous

Yes, maybe it is pArAsOcIaL to be upset but her character is entwined in her music and we are all here because we connect with said music

I'm disappointed but not surprised 

I felt this way when she dated Sean

It really, really bothered me (too much, admittedly) and so after that I just accepted that maybe she wasn't who I thought she was

But people aren't all good or all bad and I think it's difficult to come to terms with that sometimes

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

6 minutes ago, baddisease said:

I like you too girl, and yes i am.

I am not denying the fact that it's disgusting, and of course i am disappointed in her for marrying someone like that. But thats as far as it goes for me. I'm a fan because i love her music and her personal life really isn't a part of that. He's not going to change his views and Lana isn't going to change her mind, it is what it is.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

What can I say about this?

First, this is her life, shes a grown woman, she made her choice. Thats just her right. Though she chooses to get married to a person with this kind of belief is disappointing but she should never be blamed for this man's political view, we are here for her only.

If she is happy, then i'm happy for her. However, since this man is her choice, i think i can say that i am seeing a divorce album in the future and when that happens...

i am celebrating.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing