Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

Just now, ultrabanisters said:

be respectful, stay on topic and foster constructive conversations! :mariah3:

Can we have a thread where we can discuss the ramifications of her choice of man on the status of our support of her? I feel like that's a topic of conversation that we've covered, but we need a place for folks to be able to carefully and kindly delineate how they feel.

giphy.gif

Went outside for 5 hours, i feel even stronger in my convictions

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

5 minutes ago, baddisease said:

Can we have a thread where we can discuss the ramifications of her choice of man on the status of our support of her? I feel like that's a topic of conversation that we've covered, but we need a place for folks to be able to carefully and kindly delineate how they feel.

I made a general topic thread about that - about the views and values of a partner in a relationship. Can be about celebrities and people's own experiences.

We can bring the essays there and here we can just talk about the wedding.

2.gif

5 minutes ago, Embach said:

I made a general topic thread about that - about the views and values of a partner in a relationship. Can be about celebrities and people's own experiences.

I posted there! I hope the mods keep it up.

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Embach said:

Great thank you :cuteface:  because in this thread I'm waiting for photos and information about the wedding music :flutter:   because I gave up waiting for Lasso

Screenshot-20240827-142854-Instagram.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the mods said discussing the marriage is on topic for this thread so I think it's fine to continue the discussion here, as long as it remains about Lana and Jeremy. Yesterday people were spiralling in other directions which is where the off-topic WPs came from.

the divorce album is coming

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, dexter said:

the five hour closing of this thread should have lasted 5 years

for some of us we’ve been a fan for 12 years lol I feel like it’s perfectly acceptable when she JUST got married for us to express our emotions… in the…. marriage topic 

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

“you’re a family man, but…there’s always a but”

i think lana believes that jeremy is a family man - he’s got two daughters, seems down to earth. i doubt she knows about his tiktok/facebook activity. smh. i wonder if she cares at this point, i mean after that one guy got engaged to another woman while they were together, i bet she no longer has a fairytale idea of love.

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

7 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

“you’re a family man, but…there’s always a but”

i think lana believes that jeremy is a family man - he’s got two daughters, seems down to earth. i doubt she knows about his tiktok/facebook activity. smh. i wonder if she cares at this point, i mean after that one guy got engaged to another woman while they were together, i bet she no longer has a fairytale idea of love.

If the latest Daily Mail article is true and she has been texting him for 5 years, some of her last songs might actually be about Jeremy...