Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

so he was engaged to Kelli Welsh

I found a Misty Welsh on FB, who liked some of his posts

https://www.facebook.com/misty.welsh.332

don't know how she's related to Kelli, but she seems to be a Trump fanatist of the worst kind

if Kelli has some of her energy, I'm glad that Lana removed her crystals

i'm sorry but yeah this shit is just weird. saw his tiktok likes. saw his trump stuff, his anti-trans stuff. saw the video of him speaking -- yuck. if it's true that he has family that's been arrested for DV that shit is weird. i don't know if his daughters are racist based off of a could-be-fake screenshot, but it wouldn't be surprising. how did she not vet this person? why did she get married after 3 months? why did she do this? yooooo i don't get it. been a fan for 12 years, still going to stream the music. but now i have to imagine THIS is the man she's singing about in her new songs. jesus christ.

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

38 minutes ago, grandpas glass said:

so he was engaged to Kelli Welsh

I found a Misty Welsh on FB, who liked some of his posts

https://www.facebook.com/misty.welsh.332

don't know how she's related to Kelli, but she seems to be a Trump fanatist of the worst kind

if Kelli has some of her energy, I'm glad that Lana removed her crystals

Ummm why is this woman teasing the Lasso version of Body Electric featuring Jeremy and Ethel :hdu:  Hack her NOW @TheDollClub @lustforlife @nikkilane 

DBF28-A53-1-A9-A-42-F9-B316-EF46387-A843

♱ 𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕒 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞, 𝕤𝕚𝕗𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕖 ♱

Damn! The luckiest man alive sure is getting a hard time here! Y’all just jealous, let her be happy. 

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Smoqueed said:

Damn! The luckiest man alive sure is getting a hard time here! Y’all just jealous, let her be happy. 

JEALOUS? 

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

3 minutes ago, Smoqueed said:

he is lucky but she is not.

21 hours ago, ultrabanisters said:

be respectful, stay on topic and foster constructive conversations! :mariah3:

:daydream:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

1 hour ago, Coloringbooks said:

Ummm why is this woman teasing the Lasso version of Body Electric featuring Jeremy and Ethel :hdu:  Hack her NOW @TheDollClub @lustforlife @nikkilane 

DBF28-A53-1-A9-A-42-F9-B316-EF46387-A843

not his two daughters among the nine likers (and three lovers) :deadbanana:

now that I've taken a closer look at Alanna's FB account, I have the impression that Lana married into one of the worst fundamentalist families possible :horror:

9 minutes ago, grandpas glass said:

not his two daughters among the nine likers (and three lovers) :deadbanana:

now that I've taken a closer look at Alanna's FB account, I have the impression that Lana married into one of the worst fundamentalist families ever :horror:

Yeah wouldn’t be surprised if her alleged texts that were leaked ended up being real. Lana is going to surrounded by Trump supporters now. Anyone who thinks this will not influence her in any way is being very optimistic. She started going to Churchome and within a few albums she gave Judah Smith a whole track. 

Just now, dexter said:

Everyone in this family are MAGA trump supporters - and the dms imo are real, the person who posted it also showed up at jeremys house to jump the daughter and posted it on TikTok. 

where did you get the info he showed up and dumped her

20 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Yeah wouldn’t be surprised if her alleged texts that were leaked ended up being real. Lana is going to surrounded by Trump supporters now. Anyone who thinks this will not influence her in any way is being very optimistic. She started going to Churchome and within a few albums she gave Judah Smith a whole track. 

Not to veer off course, but I’ve never seen the Judah Smith interlude as an endorsement of him or his beliefs by Lana. Smith preaches about sin, redemption, and the human condition—topics Lana frequently explores in her music. Throughout the track, you can hear her laughing, sighing, and commenting, leaving it open to interpretation: Is she mocking him, agreeing, or just intrigued by what he’s saying? Lana has always been fascinated by themes of spirituality, sin, and salvation, and this interlude feels like a continuation of that exploration. Smith’s religious dogma contrasts with Lana’s sense of personal freedom, while also touching on the cult of celebrity and the commercialization of religion. As a celebrity pastor, Smith represents the intersection of spirituality and fame—two concepts Lana often delves into. Even religious figures can become obsessed with the same status and wealth they preach against.

OT: I need to know what Lana replaced Kelli's crystals with:nails:

Tumblr

I'm a fan of Lana the artist first and foremost so I don't care that much about her personal life (of course I like to know small bits of info specially when it's referenced in her music) but I have to say this whole situation is so weird :eek:

We probably don't even know 1% about him but everything we know is very... yikes :icant:

I don't think Lana shares his views but I do think that she just doesn't care about that stuff and what he thinks which is a bit disappointing I guess :um2:

giphy.gif