Elle

Tough - 2025 GRAMMYs Submissions

5 hours ago, grandpas glass said:

It's a good sign, however, because it's the opposite of last year, where, as you know, she didn't win anything.

Even if she did get a nom she’s not going for this song lmfao. Iirc she didn’t even go when Paradise was nominated for best pop vocal. I think she only shows up when nomd for major categories like soty, roty, and aoty.

1 hour ago, anwdelrey said:

Even if she got a nomination, she wouldn't be up for this song lol. If I remember correctly, she wasn't even up for nomination when Paradise was nominated for best pop song. I think she only appears when she's nominated for major categories like soty, roty, and aoty.

I don't know any OFFICIAL song called "paradise" I would like to discover it

5 minutes ago, JDaniel said:

I don't know any OFFICIAL song called "paradise" I would like to discover it

They are referring to her EP called paradise, it’s not a released song

492482-1.png

♡︎

11 hours ago, Embach said:

They're definitely jealous. I read an article back in February (when she lost all the nominations) that the Grammys probably do not want to give her the awards because it would prove that the music industry was wrong about everything they said about her when she had her breakthrough in 2011/2012. And by that the industry does not want to make fools of themselves - but as we all know that they have been the foolest ones for a very long time...

No doubt about it. I just hope Lana sees it that way. 

I also think Lana doesn't "play the game" all that well. Probably not kissing enough asses behind the scenes, not attending enough parties, and not sucking, well, enough.... 

Also, she's not the one to sit on the talk show couches like Taylor, Gaga, and the others. She's a bit of a recluse, and does her own thing. A dark horse if there ever was one.

The funny thing is: she's got the sales and streaming numbers. Like, she's right up there with Taylor, Billie, Gaga and the other pop girlies. She's been in the game for 10 years. She's proved herself. Her albums are among the most critically acclaimed (unlike Katy Perry and others). 

So, they really should put their jealousy aside and pay her her dues. 

41 minutes ago, barttttender said:

No doubt about it. I just hope Lana sees it that way. 

I also think Lana doesn't "play the game" very well. She probably doesn't kiss enough ass backstage, doesn't attend enough parties, and doesn't suck, well, enough... 

Also, she's not the type to sit on talk show couches like Taylor, Gaga and the rest. She's a bit of a loner and does her own thing. An outsider if ever there was one.

The funny thing is, she has the highest sales and streaming numbers. She's on par with Taylor, Billie, Gaga and the other pop girls. She's been in the business for 10 years. She's proven herself. Her albums are some of the most critically acclaimed (unlike Katy Perry and others). 

So they should really put their jealousy aside and pay him what they deserve. 

talking about a certain reality of show biz like in "cola" or " fucked my way up to the top"  is not very good for his image either

so much the better that lana is as you describe her, authenticity is worth much more than all the awards (how many grammys do the doors have ?)

1 hour ago, shadesofblue said:

They are referring to her EP called paradise, it’s not a released song

the title "best pop song" made me make this mistake; too bad I would have preferred to have a gap and discover a new piece