Candy Necklace is okay but not amazing 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Just now, Rorman Nockwell said:

I don't like DYKTATUOB 

I just can't get into it

For me it's a wishy-washy blur of vague concepts that don't feel polished

I really like A&W and Peppers, though

Agreed about Ocean Blvd song. It's great song lyrically but never got really into it like I got into other songs on the album

url%5D

I think the Grammys aren't as important as having your songs live on and stay in the cultural memory (for the next decades) , like many Beatles songs do. Lana has done that at least twice with "Summertime Sadness" and "Video Games," but I think it's about time for another one.

Zodiac snippet is great and I'm pretty sure that the song is amazing but it's kinda surprising that the thread for the song is like active 24/7 because they want it to be leaked like...why Zodiac when you could ask for amazing Honeymoon, UV, LFL, NFR or Lizzy outtakes, I mean, look at those songs - Dark City, Everything I Do, Silverlake, LA Who Am I, Dead To Me, The Other Side...

url%5D

20 minutes ago, Nightcall said:

I like I Don’t Wanna Go just as much as Lake Placid… and sometimes even more.

this should be popularized:true: i don’t wanna go is generally one of her best unreleased and yet i can see her intentions reworking and stripping back it and it started sound from the different side but the luciousness and melodies of the first version that were cut from lake placid is exactly what makes the song perfect, i think it’s a brilliant song:true:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

On 11/27/2023 at 12:02 PM, Rorman Nockwell said:

I don't like DYKTATUOB 

I just can't get into it

For me it's a wishy-washy blur of vague concepts that don't feel polished

I really like A&W and Peppers, though

I feel this way too, so much so that I gave my CD to a family friend.

Sweet is my favourite, closely followed by Peppers. The rest of it ain't really for me.

threadbare tapestry unwinding slow.

The Lust For Life demo needs more recognition; it's so much better than the one released, because LFL (released) was something she made to fit the vibe of Love or playable on the radio and the demo didn't really fit on the album. But it's amazing because it brings you back to Lana's old melancholy, poetic, but catchy feel. I really do wonder why she didn't release it but I think it's because it didn't match the vibe of the album or she was planning on a collab with The Weeknd and didn't want such a melancholy song... idk. But I love it and I feel like barely any people have listened to it or like it. Which is their problem because it's a banger.:awk:

~I do admit when I called your other bitch I told a little lie~

Lana Del Rey reveals 'Ultraviolence' video | NBHAP

3 minutes ago, LolitasCherries said:

The Lust For Life demo needs more recognition; it's so much better than the one released, because LFL (released) was something she made to fit the vibe of Love or playable on the radio and the demo didn't really fit on the album. But it's amazing because it brings you back to Lana's old melancholy, poetic, but catchy feel. I really do wonder why she didn't release it but I think it's because it didn't match the vibe of the album or she was planning on a collab with The Weeknd and didn't want such a melancholy song... idk. But I love it and I feel like barely any people have listened to it or like it. Which is their problem because it's a banger.:awk:

really? I thought it was general consensus that the demo version is superior. I would literally commit murder just for her to at least re-use some of the iconic lyrics she wrote for the demo, definitely one of her best

But it's funny how some things just change in a day, or even in an hour
I'm like a wild caged animal, lying by the swimming pool, losing all my power
It's funny how my life just stopped and shifted from meeting you as a stranger
Now I'm like a wild caged animal, lying by the swimming pool, trying to look for danger

:wowcry: she has a titanium mind

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

really? I thought it was general consensus that the demo version is superior. I would literally commit murder just for her to at least re-use some of the iconic lyrics she wrote for the demo, definitely one of her best

:wowcry: she has a titanium mind

I really don't know. I never hear people talk about it:deadbanana:

2 minutes ago, LolitasCherries said:

I really don't know. I never hear people talk about it:deadbanana:

I think at least here on lanaboards the demo version is praised, not sure about other corners of the fandom

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I think at least here on lanaboards the demo version is praised, not sure about other corners of the fandom

I guess I haven't gone far enough on here but I haven't really seen anyone talk about it.

1 hour ago, LolitasCherries said:

This is a popular opinion though, the demo is a fan favorite and the one with Abel (The Weeknd) is really hated

url%5D

I'm so sorry for saying this but like...I really love Serene Queen but everytime I hear her sing "ah ah ah ah woah" or whatever in the chorus, it always reminds me of a 2015 EDM track where a woman sings exactly like that in the chorus or in the song's "drop" too like "ah ah ah ah" like Lana did or like similarly. I think it was Roses by The Chainsmokers. Honestly, I'm so embarrassed admitting that but that's how I have always felt lol :bebe:

url%5D