Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

Omg share? Or share in the dreams thread and tag me?

I'm so late lol. My bad.

But yeah in 2013 around her birthday I had dream she had killed herself by overdosing in some fancy hotel. I woke up and I was so worried for most of the day because back then I shared my laptop with my brother and I didn't have it until he left work at 6 o clock and boy did the anticipation KILL ME.

I googled her name and my baby was and sound and safe.

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

I'm so late lol. My bad.

But yeah in 2013 around her birthday I had dream she had killed herself by overdosing in some fancy hotel. I woke up and I was so worried for most of the day because back then I shared my laptop with my brother and I didn't have it until he left work at 6 o clock and boy did the anticipation KILL ME.

I googled her name and my baby was and sound and safe.

Scary omg :O

The problem w this era is that it has been inconsistent... too may gaps of no news or hype  [when you exclude anything Tour related] i still dont get why she doesn't film all her videos before dropping an album and then slowly release them every two months after the albums drops 

Freak is a good song. Idk why everyone suddenly turned their back on it when they were quaking over ha when HM was released.

Edit: Actually wait. Idk about good but it sure is catchy as hell. The chorus is so intoxicating.

It remains my second favourite lana song because it just digs into my soul. But i do understand why people dont like it due to higher standards. I mean, the song IS messy with the instrumental out of time with her singing. And I know the bridge barely even suits the rest of the song, but it is still unshook as my fave. 

She will never beat the 'AHHHHaahhhhAHHHahhhAHHHahhhAHHH' vocals in the chorus, or the moaning in the outro.

Edit: and yeah people probably dislike it cause of the video flop situation, but Im just glad that one of my top 5 lana songs actually GOT a video

It remains my second favourite lana song because it just digs into my soul. But i do understand why people dont like it due to higher standards. I mean, the song IS messy with the instrumental out of time with her singing. And I know the bridge barely even suits the rest of the song, but it is still unshook as my fave. 

She will never beat the 'AHHHHaahhhhAHHHahhhAHHHahhhAHHH' vocals in the chorus, or the moaning in the outro.

Edit: and yeah people probably dislike it cause of the video flop situation, but Im just glad that one of my top 5 lana songs actually GOT a video

I doubt that anybody dislikes a song based on its video.

Freak is a good song. Idk why everyone suddenly turned their back on it when they were quaking over ha when HM was released.

Edit: Actually wait. Idk about good but it sure is catchy as hell. The chorus is so intoxicating.

freak is one of my least favourites now but i still like it, the terrible video just ruined it for me or the fact i overplay it

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

GBAAATBWII is cheesy as hell and sounds like it should be on a 90-second Superbowl car commercial trying to pander to #WokeWomen

I still like it tho  :awkney: 

OMG THANK YOU LIKE WTF  IS THAT GUN SHOT NOISE, YOU ARE NOT M.I.A.

( i too find myself still singing it occasionally but i blame that on its corniness...bitches love corn) 

e1s11.gif