Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I think The Blackest Day and Religion are the most boring songs off of HM and I do not get the hype around them

tumblr_inline_o9iaqzWlxx1u791r6_500.jpg

TjmiIK4.png

ace dont 

neither is bug eyed yonce or forehead queen rihanna

Now you're just being ridiculous.  (perhaps even racist or prejudice)

Beyonce is beautiful. Rihanna......Not so much. Lana is beautiful in her own way.

Let me rephrase. she's just not classical beauty.

Now you're just being ridiculous.  (perhaps even racist or prejudice)

Beyonce is beautiful. Rihanna......Not so much. Lana is beautiful in her own way.

Let me rephrase. she's just not classical beauty.

id like to know how is it racist to say someone has bug eyes? lol what a reach. beyonce looks like a bug, im sorry but its my opinion. thanks tho.

when will ur fave?

http://olwomen.com/lana-del-rey-without-makeup/

lolololololol

i prefer pre 2011 beyonce if at all

I find Lana drop dead beautiful, she's gorgeous. In every way, she just amazes me. I won't bash anyone for their opinion but don't hate on other artists to justify your favorite artist though.

i appreciate this comment ill learn to be respectful of others opinions next time, i apologize i just feel the way i feel.

i appreciate this comment ill learn to be respectful of others opinions next time, i apologize i just feel the way i feel.

Yes, we all have opinions but some can be hurtful to others, and at that point is when you have to learn to keep it to yourself. Thank you for being nice and respectful about it  :kiss2:

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

dont you sorta have to think the person you stan for is pretty/attractive?  :creep: like, talent is great but i don't think i've ever seen somebody stan for an artist/celebrity that they don't think is pretty/cute/whatever physical appearance wise   :deadbanana: i mean there's even some people who only stan for someone because they're good looking

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

There's a difference between being blind and being abnormally obtuse. I don't think Lana is ugly and neither does that other person. Yall are odd. Specially having to bring other people into the discussion. They only brought beyonce into the discussion because she's the biggest celebrity right now and they're hating.

But I digress, Lana is pretty in her own way.

Y'all are shook by an opinion that's not even about you...

Lmao. I said Lana isn't that pretty as in her natural beauty is overshadowed by all the surgery she got. Never did I once call her ugly

I'd like to see y'all faces when you try to come for Lana's beauty.

Bye that's like saying I'd like to see you !make an album when we diss Honeymoon

King

ur my king im ur queen :kiss:

and just because someones really famous doesn't make them any more or less attractive or defines their significance so 

and anyways, isnt her music, sheep music?

her and her 300 writers 

:worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  :worship:  bow down to her tho...