Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

how can someone hate Blue Jeans. It's perfectly crafted and the production for once doesn't feel overbearing

The Radio demo is one of her best songs. I can't believe how lifeless the final tracks on Born 2 die are in contrast w most of the demo versions... I really don't like Emile as a producer

The Radio demo is one of her best songs. I can't believe how lifeless the final tracks on Born 2 die are in contrast w most of the demo versions... I really don't like Emile as a producer

YES the demo is gorgeous!! Carmen & Lolita are the best examples of Emile's tacky production ruining an otherwise amazing Lana song. 

Hopefully he experimented in the studio a little more for LDR5. I do want the loon to make a little comeback though.... 

14417469274.gif

YES the demo is gorgeous!! Carmen & Lolita are the best examples of Emile's tacky production ruining an otherwise amazing Lana song. 

Hopefully he experimented in the studio a little more for LDR5. I do want the loon to make a little comeback though.... 

Dont forget about Diet Mtn Dew. The demo(s) is so atmospheric and sexy and the album version is just... wretched

and like oddly upbeat lol

after getting high as a kite and relistening to UV, i have to apologize. Guns n roses is a masterpiece, I was wrong this whole time

you were right the first time 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

Blue Jeans is melodramatic and monotonous, though the lyrics are pretty goooddd (I HATE the bridge)

I agree a bit but the bridge makes up the rest of the song

And yes I hope he has experimented with new sounds. I love his We Fall album but hearing the same samples and stems 15 songs straight is straight up tacky. At least his album in terms of production and engineering is more polished than his Born to die work. Unfortunately TIWMUG is -T H E- sloppiest produced song I have ever heard (as far as I remember) . Not even SoundCloud rappers have mixed something so trash like that song