Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

UV would have flopped harder than aka if btd didn't exist  :hottie:

and it's overrated on here (even though i love it but) i have similar feelings towards uv and hm, both lack diversity.

agreed, I love UV but i hate how repetitive the lyrics is some songs are, *cough* sad girl *cough*. Born to Die and Paradise are just superior

giphy.gif

and it's overrated on here (even though i love it but) i have similar feelings towards uv and hm, both lack diversity.

agreed, I love UV but i hate how repetitive the lyircs is some songs are, *cough* sad girl *cough*. Born to Die and Paradise are just superior

Yes. :really:

It's still a fantastic album, though.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

OMG YESSSSSSSSSSS. I'm glad someone agrees with me. UV and Hm both are sleepers.

BTD was obvious the sound.

agreed, I love UV but i hate how repetitive the lyrics is some songs are, *cough* sad girl *cough*. Born to Die and Paradise are just superior

Agreed. The sound was repetitive too.

All this ultraviolence disrespect :crossed:

Many of you forget the diversity, imagery and controversy of the era - it was very exciting, beautiful and gritty all at the same time

I'll let the slander go, simply because it's been a couple years since its release and yall may have forgotten how iconic UV actually is

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

i wish lanas instagram was aesthetically pleasing. shes so artistic, im surprised that her instagram feed is a big ole mess and clutter

Omg :') i love seeing all her random little vids, and her posts on what shes passionate about (like politics), but i do wish the same as you sometimes!

I think the only tracks I would like off UV (if i didnt know lana from BTD) would be Ultraviolence, West Coast and Black Beauty :S 

that was hard to admit, but true. If i didnt already like her lyric style i would have hated Brooklyn Baby and Cruel World for sure

im so glad her instagram isn't all color coordinated and done by a 12yr old tumblr user. She post whatever she wants in whatever order and i love that. 

also the neil krug photos for uv are so edited and filtered it takes away from her beauty and looks cheap.

i really do love Swan Song :sadcore:

you lost me at BTD slaying them all

tho HM and UV....i think UV may take the cake due to having several true standout songs and the rest just good tracks, whereas HM was just a consecutively great album with no standout tracks.

But BTD did have like all of the tracks as standout tracks, so commercially, it did *cough* slay..... I still refuse to say "BTD slays them all" out loud tho...

i really do love Swan Song :sadcore:

you lost me at BTD slaying them all

tho HM and UV....i think UV may take the cake due to having several true standout songs and the rest just good tracks, whereas HM was just a consecutively great album with no standout tracks.

True :creep:

???, ?????????

No. That's not odd.. I would say that I feel pretty much the same, except for BTD....Cuz its a masterpiece.

I think I prefer her material before BTD because I had actually listened to that before I even got around to listening to BTD. That was mainly due to the fact that those songs kept popping up in my suggestions.

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif