Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

-I kind wish she stayed Lana Del Ray. I like 'Ray' much more than 'Rey' 

-I like video games, but it's nothing great. I don't see how it's a 'masterpiece'. 

-Lately Lana hasn't been looking very attractive- she's been looking tired and pale. Maybe she should go back to auburn hair. It would make her more youthful looking.

-I love Lucky ones.

-I hate Blue Jeans.

Yeah. 

VyIsfwC.jpg

I think Lana's performance at jools holland was embarrassing. The feedback was just...eww.  Makes her look like an amateur karaoke singer. She should rehearse more. Sometimes I think she doesn't give herself the trouble to rehearse at all.  I also think that SNL was one of the most awkward live performances ever. I laugh hard at that and still do. Was beyond terrible.

I love Lucky ones, Dynamite and Radio. I think her face is changing because she is using too much fillers and botox and she is looking weird lately and older.  Feel bad..love you Lana...sorry

glgcDdT.gif

I think Lana's performance at jools holland was embarrassing. The feedback was just...eww.  Makes her look like an amateur karaoke singer. She should rehearse more. Sometimes I think she doesn't give herself the trouble to rehearse at all.  I also think that SNL was one of the most awkward live performances ever. I laugh hard at that and still do. Was beyond terrible.

I love Lucky ones, Dynamite and Radio. I think her face is changing because she is using too much fillers and botox and she is looking weird lately and older.  Feel bad..love you Lana...sorry

ok botox is for wrinkles. and tbh she's been out for pretty much every day in the past year or so, it does make people older because you obviously look more fatigued and tired. i'm always tired and i look a good few years older and i'm definitely not old. 

4r9w86.jpg

Reading the whole lyricist discussion and listening to Boarding School at the same time...

"you thought that I was just a calendar kitten but now you heard me purring, tiger, you're smitten"

:hawt:

here's my unpopular opinion: i don't care how she looks, sure she has her bad days, but so do i. and even on my good days, lana still looks better than me on her bad days. when people say she looks 'old' i just facepalm so hard, how old is old? she's often tired, tiredness doesn't look good on anyone. she's a musician at the end of the day. 

4r9w86.jpg

ok botox is for wrinkles. and tbh she's been out for pretty much every day in the past year or so, it does make people older because you obviously look more fatigued and tired. i'm always tired and i look a good few years older and i'm definitely not old. 

I know botox is for wrinkles. Botox when is not applied really well makes your face look bloated. Also looks strange in someone as young as Lana. You can clearly see that she is applying botox at the corner of her eyes.

rzBF2Ux.jpgi2TOYg3.jpgg4HFcJ8.jpg

And also applying fillers to her lips. And going out and working crazy hours is quite normal for many professions honestly. Photographers, journalists, doctors, nurses, designers, fashion designers, advertisers, producers, editors and so many more professions work long hours with crazy scheduals going throw the night. So  going out is not really an issue to be honest. I think the makeup could be an issue since is a double sword can make you look better or worse and older. But I really think Lana is abusing simple cosmetic surgeries. I think is a shame that she is messing up with her gorgeous face for no apparent reason. Lana is quite beautiful and too young for doing it that's why I think is sad.  I have nothing against plastic surgery but when you abuse it or start doing with no necessity can really mess up your face.

glgcDdT.gif

here's my unpopular opinion: i don't care how she looks

Same.

I'm also not interested in finding out about her past or present relationships and I don't care to speculate on who K is. I also don't care how old she is and whether or not she's had work done.

To be away from all, to be one of everything

I know botox is for wrinkles. Botox when is not applied really well makes your face look bloated. Also looks strange in someone as young as Lana. You can clearly see that she is applying botox at the corner of her eyes.

I'm really not seeing use of Botox here.. it just looks like she is wearing too much makeup. Also, the style/way she applies her eye makeup can really affect that too.

Anyway, I really love Fake Diamond. I don't think a lot of other fans do. Why not? It's really cute, and the lyrics are great.

"I'm like a child who belongs to nobody,

So I wear you like my clothes, hold you close to my body

Because you hurt so good but you feel so bad, honey.

I just want you to want me, want you to want me."

How can you not love that? Idk, it just hits home for me. 

14417469274.gif

I'm really not seeing use of Botox here.. it just looks like she is wearing too much makeup. Also, the style/way she applies her eye makeup can really affect that too.

Anyway, I really love Fake Diamond. I don't think a lot of other fans do. Why not? It's really cute, and the lyrics are great.

"I'm like a child who belongs to nobody,

So I wear you like my clothes, hold you close to my body

Because you hurt so good but you feel so bad, honey.

I just want you to want me, want you to want me."

How can you not love that? Idk, it just hits home for me. 

f a k e d i a m o n d 

why do people hate it! it's one of her best!

one time, lana del rey told me that I made her day~ it was awesome

Sometimes I think she looks better as a blonde. Am I the only one?

I mean, the brunette hair makes Lana look classy, but her being blonde is just so much sexier and younger.

I agree! She was so sexy blonde and it made her look so much younger!

I've always had a thing for blonde girls so  :creepna:

And also applying fillers to her lips. And going out and working crazy hours is quite normal for many professions honestly. Photographers, journalists, doctors, nurses, designers, fashion designers, advertisers, producers, editors and so many more professions work long hours with crazy scheduals going throw the night. So  going out is not really an issue to be honest. I think the makeup could be an issue since is a double sword can make you look better or worse and older. But I really think Lana is abusing simple cosmetic surgeries. I think is a shame that she is messing up with her gorgeous face for no apparent reason. Lana is quite beautiful and too young for doing it that's why I think is sad.  I have nothing against plastic surgery but when you abuse it or start doing with no necessity can really mess up your face.

i think her eyes can look weird from bags though a lot of the time. it happens. but she should do whatever makes her happy, surely? at least she's not doing meth or anything like that, that shit really fucks your face up. when i'm older i'd like to have surgery done, people say 'oh you don't need it' but tbh, if you feel as if you need to alter your face, i don't see what's so bad about it. because she's a musician, she's not a model so i don't even pay any attention to her face half the time. but perhaps i'm just from a different mindset. 

Same.

I'm also not interested in finding out about her past or present relationships and I don't care to speculate on who K is. I also don't care how old she is and whether or not she's had work done.

wow i thought i was the only fan like this! i'm a hardcore fan of her, my walls are covered in pictures of her, i have a huge collection, yet i still don't care about her relationships. until i see enough sufficient evidence that she's older than what she says (i.e: id) i'm saying she's 26. thank fucking god i'm not the only fan who doesn't care about trivial matters! 

4r9w86.jpg

No. She was signed to a modeling company at the start of her music career. I don't remember which company, but she was. 

yes. it doesn't matter if she was signed with next models, her main job is a musician. she's marketed as a musician, that's where most of her profits come from - she's a musician. 

4r9w86.jpg