Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

can't believe some of you say you dislike video games, cola or any other track because "she performs it to often" and you're over it when you haven't even been to any of her shows like ever.

i76mrxw.png 

lfl is her worst album (or maybe its better than born to die at least) but i really loved it when it came out but now i dont like a lot of songs on it (love, lust for life, 13 beaches, groupie love, in my feelings, coachella...) i dont know it has some great songs but half of the songs on the album are only okay

Pretty sure this is unpopular, but I can't stand Stevie Nicks voice on BPBP. Lana sounds great, but Stevie on the other hand, not so much.  :ohno:

HOW THE FUCK DO I UPLOAD AN IMAGE OR GIF AS MY SIGNATURE???please help me i'm in need

Honeymoon is her best album. There's not a single song in the whole album that is bad and I think it's where she got most things right by now. It's just Lana at her best, with amazing lyrics and instrumentals. I don't know why some people bash the album so much. It's a fucking masterpiece.

Fayyt7N.png

Honeymoon is her best album. There's not a single song in the whole album that is bad and I think it's where she got most things right by now. It's just Lana at her best, with amazing lyrics and instrumentals. I don't know why some people bash the album so much. It's a fucking masterpiece.

What I love in this album is that every song has its style

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

It's not the first instance of Lana revering questionable characters (Elvis), but I really fucking hate this deification of Lennon. A self admitted abuser of women, mocker of the disabled, cruel father. Self admitted. He's told us what a piece of shit he was, and still he's worshipped for speaking out in the name of love and peace. Really looking forward to her getting over this era...

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

Idk what the general opinion is on this, but I hope lana gets married soon. Her songs about being left at the alter, wanting to get married in Vegas and honeymoon's really are kind of upsetting. She was clearly on the road to being married at some point in her life, maybe a few times and she's never seemed to get there.

I would hate for her to never marry. It seems to be something she dreams of.

Idk what the general opinion is on this, but I hope lana gets married soon. Her songs about being left at the alter, wanting to get married in Vegas and honeymoon's really are kind of upsetting. She was clearly on the road to being married at some point in her life, maybe a few times and she's never seemed to get there.

I would hate for her to never marry. It seems to be something she dreams of.

Velveteen and living single

It never felt that right to me

:twirls:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

It's not the first instance of Lana revering questionable characters (Elvis), but I really fucking hate this deification of Lennon. A self admitted abuser of women, mocker of the disabled, cruel father. Self admitted. He's told us what a piece of shit he was, and still he's worshipped for speaking out in the name of love and peace. Really looking forward to her getting over this era...

John Lennon? What have I missed???

High up in the Hollywood hills, Taking violet pills