Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

someone should bomb lanas tour, she needs the promo

Bad move sis, it's like you have a death ban wish...

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

are you nominated for the worst taste? i'd like to vote for you

yes, vote for Terrence Loves http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2 !!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

As much as I love Ultraviolence as an album, I find it really hard to listen to the song UV, especially after LFL has been released.

I think seeing the way Lana was during the HM era and now, it really puts the UV era into perspective for me.

Whenever I listen to UV (the song) it just reminds me of how depressed and sad she was during that time.

Even reading interviews from the time just feels like it's not Lana, and it makes me so sad to see how sad she was. 

I really appreciate and love who Lana is now, and I'm glad she is happy within herself, or is at least striving towards that.

I know the last part about Lana's happiness isn't unpopular, but I thought maybe not being able to listen to UV anymore was. Not sure, let me know if anyone else feels this way. :)

As much as I love Ultraviolence as an album, I find it really hard to listen to the song UV, especially after LFL has been released.

I think seeing the way Lana was during the HM era and now, it really puts the UV era into perspective for me.

Whenever I listen to UV (the song) it just reminds me of how depressed and sad she was during that time.

Even reading interviews from the time just feels like it's not Lana, and it makes me so sad to see how sad she was. 

I really appreciate and love who Lana is now, and I'm glad she is happy within herself, or is at least striving towards that.

I know the last part about Lana's happiness isn't unpopular, but I thought maybe not being able to listen to UV anymore was. Not sure, let me know if anyone else feels this way. :)

Do people think she was genuinely depressed during the UV era? or was she writing about a time in her life when she wasn't happy? I think she was fairly healthy during the release of UV. I think she's been pretty happy ever since 2012. I personally think UV was just her telling stories about how she used to be sad. What makes you think she was sad during the UV era?

the title track of UV definitely has a sad connotation--but I don't think she was depressed during the UV era. she created some of her best art during that era!

Do people think she was genuinely depressed during the UV era? or was she writing about a time in her life when she wasn't happy? I think she was fairly healthy during the release of UV. I think she's been pretty happy ever since 2012. I personally think UV was just her telling stories about how she used to be sad. What makes you think she was sad during the UV era?

The "I wish I was dead already" comment she made to the Guardian reporter, followed by the cancellation of multiple performances and appearances due to "mystery illness," which she told the Fader in May 2014 was the reason she became depressed. 

I'm sure there are other factors that we don't know about, as Lana is not one to divulge any details private matters, which I completely respect.