Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I like the album overall but there’s just a lot of monotony...same slow place and bare production through 3/4 out of the album. Freak really could’ve been THAT song if it was produced more effectively. I do think the point of the album was basic production but it left much to desired...there’s no repeat value. I know a song is good when as soon as it’s over I wanna hear it again. With almost all of Honeymoon I didn’t feel this way. Even in LFL, which I rank lower than HM, there’s plenty of songs I’ve put on repeat the past 10 months.

Nevertheless it’s still a beautiful album but it just didn’t have the *IT* factor BTD or UV had.

Agree all the way. Getting through Honeymoon in one go was a struggle for me and I doubt I have succeeded more than once. 

People are often harping on Lana that she makes boring records. I disagree completely.... except in this particular case.

I enjoy Honeymoon. It's not my fave, but it's an improvement after Honeymoon. BTD and UV are still Lana's masterpieces (in different ways). 

i am nothing and should be everything

I like the album overall but there’s just a lot of monotony...same slow place and bare production through 3/4 out of the album. Freak really could’ve been THAT song if it was produced more effectively. I do think the point of the album was basic production but it left much to desired...there’s no repeat value. I know a song is good when as soon as it’s over I wanna hear it again. With almost all of Honeymoon I didn’t feel this way. Even in LFL, which I rank lower than HM, there’s plenty of songs I’ve put on repeat the past 10 months.

Nevertheless it’s still a beautiful album but it just didn’t have the *IT* factor BTD or UV had.

This. It’s currently my favorite album but I admit, it is a bit simplistic and the production is gorgeous but not as innovative as I’d like it to be. I wish it was a bit more experimental and risky with more brass or something.

Lol at me being the only one to like 24

'24' is one of my favourites from Honeymoon too. The chorus is so stunningly beautiful. & The end of the song is one of the best things she's ever done. I have a video of me hearing the end of the song for the first time at one of the Urban Outfitters listening parties they did and you hear me gasp after she says "you're hard to reach" and then whisper "yaaaaaaasssssss" after she says "you're cold to touch" lol.

Alongside '24', 'Honeymoon' the title track is also one of my favourites from the album, which seems to be really unpopular.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

This. It’s currently my favorite album but I admit, it is a bit simplistic and the production is gorgeous but not as innovative as I’d like it to be. I wish it was a bit more experimental and risky with more brass or something.

Ugh yes. I guiltily listen to Freak sped up on YouTube 1.25x or 1.5x and I like it so much more...the chorus HITS

'24' is one of my favourites from Honeymoon too. The chorus is so stunningly beautiful. & The end of the song is one of the best things she's ever done. I have a video of me hearing the end of the song for the first time at one of the Urban Outfitters listening parties they did and you hear me gasp after she says "you're hard to reach" and then whisper "yaaaaaaasssssss" after she says "you're cold to touch" lol.

Alongside '24', 'Honeymoon' the title track is also one of my favourites from the album, which seems to be really unpopular.

we're 100% on the same page, honeymoon the title track is my fav from the album and 24 is enthralling

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

Lol at me being the only one to like 24

No ur not!! I LOVE that song. It kinda has some mariachi vibes, and some Big Eyes vibes (the maraca-sounding things)

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

24 is one of her top 5 best songs ever. It's the greatest "fuck you" to every guy who screwed her over.

YES IT ISSSSSS!!!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

The worst songs on Honeymoon are God Knows I Tried, Freak and DLMBM. 

green-tea-white-mug-1296x728.jpg

Freak and God Knows I Tried are good, though.

Unpopular Opinion: Coachella is a cute song and I love it.

giphy.gif

Freak and God Knows I Tried are good, though.Unpopular Opinion: Coachella is a cute song and I love it.

YESSSSS!!! and

YESSSSS!!!

Idk if this is unpopular but I really don't like the way Lana does her lipliner, it literally looks like she's gotten a ruler and traced it on her lips they're so straight and I don't really think it's flattering having the liner a darker colour than the lips 

FzytWEW.png

Idk if this is unpopular but I really don't like the way Lana does her lipliner, it literally looks like she's gotten a ruler and traced it on her lips they're so straight and I don't really think it's flattering having the liner a darker colour than the lips

We really do have so many opinions lmao

Idk if this is unpopular but I really don't like the way Lana does her lipliner, it literally looks like she's gotten a ruler and traced it on her lips they're so straight and I don't really think it's flattering having the liner a darker colour than the lips

Lana wears Stone lip liner by MAC so I wear Stone lip liner by MAC

I wouldn't mind if Lana did a more pop album as long as the deep cuts are signature Lana style songs

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

i could drag you but i dont wanna get banned hmm

God knows you tried.

God knows you tried.

God knows you tried.

God knows you tried.

God knows you tried.

God knows you tried.

God knows you tried.

God knows you tried.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Not you guys fighting people who say Lana's music is boring while you're saying the same shit... :smile2:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***