Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I think it's kind of shitty she didn't perform Dark paradise and Young and beautiful since the very beginning of the tour and is only now starting to mix up the setlist. Her covers are great and all, but it's not what I wanted to hear live. If she starts singing Yayo or Bel Air all of the sudden I'm going to scream.

I don't want to seem like I'm raining on your opinion but it's her tour and we should be grateful she's even performing at all considering she hates performing. I have seen a lot of fans complain about the set list and it's pretty disrespectful honestly. It's her tour. She'll sing what she wants.

14417469274.gif

Is this not a popular opinion? Oh... :isee:

:runs:

I'm hoping it's a popular opinion I'd love a music video for OTTR! I just never really hear people talk about the song, that's all 

devUz2O.png

I'm hoping it's a popular opinion I'd love a music video for OTTR! I just never really hear people talk about the song, that's all 

That would be :bodyisready:.

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

Ahh,yesss. I can see the music video in my head right now. It'd be so amazing  :icant:

Well, even tho it's not the same, there is actually a really really good fanmade music video for it on youtube. I watched it plenty of times because it's so well-made, maybe you would like it too considering we'll never get a video for it :(

I don't like St. Tropez  :toofunny:

Oh wow. :hdu:

That one is...really weird? :shock:

I'm just like...shocked.

But you know it sis! :mj2:

i'd love her to do some rock songs. 

the cutting room performance of yayo  :defeated: so beautiful

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

the cutting room performance of yayo  :defeated: so beautiful

i just seriously think she's got the voice, raw edge and the passion to do it! not like death mental, just some nirvana style rock and wow that'd be my life complete. 

4r9w86.jpg