Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

Sis, what do you think Coachella was? :wtfney:

I don't like it when she tries to do political/social issues shit, either (yeah yeah, she's not trying to be a politician ... whatever) but LFA has many good qualities that Coachella lacks. Such as ... lyrics that make sense.

I didn't understand the "no bombs in the sky" part in LFA; I was srsly like, "WTF is this crazy bitch talking about?" and needed actual Americans to explain to me that it was a reference from the national anthem, but it's FAR better than Coachella in pretty much every single way.

Sincerely,

Children's children's children's children.

Yeah Coachella was stupid but so is looking for america. I think Coachella is a bad song but lfa is worse. Lana’s cold takes are boring and make bad songs. Also looking for america makes me psychically cringe, which Coachella doesn’t do so I have to give credit where credit is due. All of Lana’s attempts to be woke are embarrassing.

some UV songs are very overrated: ultraviolence, shades of cool and money power glory

Agree 100%, ultraviolence has to be my least favorite songs on the album same with mpg. I feel like all the singles from ultra are lackluster, the stand out tracks to me are the bonus tracks. I think that’s why it’s been my least favorite album of Lana’s.

I don't like Angels Forever. I haven't even downloaded it, but I've downloaded shit like Scarface and Come when you call me AMERICA so that's saying something. AFFA actually annoys me when I listen to it, it sounds so boring.

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

I don't like Angels Forever. I haven't even downloaded it, but I've downloaded shit like Scarface and Come when you call me AMERICA so that's saying something. AFFA actually annoys me when I listen to it, it sounds so boring.

Same girl I never understood the praise it got it has literally nothing interesting about it. I keep trying to force myself to like it but I just can’t

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love

Born to die is probably my least fave album by her and I prefer most of the demos than the finished tracks. 

I know that i'm going to be absolutely slaughtered for this, but recently I've been thinking that UV might be my least favorite Lana LP. I've moved so far away from that mindset that made the record resonate with me. I only use CW, UV, SOC, WC, Brooklyn Baby, Flipside, Old Money. LFL may be a mess, but I can honestly say that I listen to more songs from it than I do with UV. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I have heard new of a Kanye diss in The Greatest. It seems ridiculous that she would include that. Like... why is she so focused on Kanye's support of Trump? Why isn't she discussing anyone else's support of him? I know they have issues or whatever and Trump is shit, but like, stop lol. 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

I have heard new of a Kanye diss in The Greatest. It seems ridiculous that she would include that. Like... why is she so focused on Kanye's support of Trump? Why isn't she discussing anyone else's support of him? I know they have issues or whatever and Trump is shit, but like, stop lol.

maybe she supports Taylor and that song or line is for her.

Mfhp.gif

She's singing about all the things that are going wrong at the end of The Greatest. California's up in flames, "Life on Mars" ain't just a song and one of the greatest artists of this generation has fully lost it. She's not calling him "blind(?) and gone" just to diss him, she's calling him blind and gone because he was this icon a lot of people looked up to and now it seems like he fully lost it with his support for trump and his blindness regarding serious social issues. It's a loss for "the culture".

qfrWuBl.png

She's singing about all the things that are going wrong at the end of The Greatest. California's up in flames, "Life on Mars" ain't just a song and one of the greatest artists of this generation has fully lost it. She's not calling him "blind(?) and gone" just to diss him, she's calling him blind and gone because he was this icon a lot of people looked up to and now it seems like he fully lost it with his support for trump and his blindness regarding serious social issues.

i thought she said "blonde and gone"

giphy.gif

Maybe because they had a personal relationship

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.