RileyThomas

Ellie Goulding

album is very hit and miss, some really good stuff and some very dull stuff too. the deluxe is just waaaay too long.....

favs are...

keep on dancing

don't need nobody

don't panic

army

lost and found

scream it out

i do what i love is just..............weird............comes out of nowhere and sounds nothing like the rest of the album. random.

It's early, but it looks like those disposable Little Mix girls might cockblock Elena from that #1 spot on the UK albums chart...

bye. Little Mix have consistent live performances and more cohesive albums than Delirium. let's not get ahead of ourselves

edit: also don't you like 1D? they're like the female equivalent

BzhmW.png

bye. Little Mix have consistent live performances and more cohesive albums than Delirium. let's not get ahead of ourselves

edit: also don't you like 1D? they're like the female equivalent

I haven't listen to Little Mix's newest album, but I wasn't particularly impressed by DNA or Salute. I mean, One Direction and Fifth Harmony are some of my guilty pleasures, but that doesn't mean that they're not disposable either. Most girl/boy bands are.

After I bought the Target deluxe and listened today, I think that Delirium standard > Halcyon standard, but Halcyon deluxe > Delirium deluxe. The deluxe tracks are good, but they don't really mesh as well as I was expecting with the standard tracks.

MkWI4Ns.png

Going to listen to this now...I hope i'm gonna love it, I loved Ellie's first album but the second was complete trash. Her singles didn't impress me but out of 22 songs there must be some good ones...

I'm pretty much a casual fan of hers, on Delirium beyond the pre release singles (which I liked all) thought there were some other cute songs imo. Currently repeating:

Devotion

Holding on For Life

Keep on Dancin'

Don't Need Nobody

Aftertaste

party.gif?w=1100

I've listened to the album a few times and I really love it, there's not one song I don't like besides LMLYD because it's been so overplayed on the radio.

Faves: Don't Need Nobody, Keep On Dancin, Heal, On My Mind, Army and Devotion

(literally all but like 5 songs are faves tbh)

10/10 :oprah:

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

I've listened to the album a few times and I really love it, there's not one song I don't like besides LMLYD because it's been so overplayed on the radio.

Faves: Don't Need Nobody, Keep On Dancin, Heal, On My Mind, Army and Devotion

(literally all but like 5 songs are faves tbh)

10/10 :oprah:

I Do What I Love is pretty awful.