Sign in to follow this  
National Anthem

Dark Paradise Video?

She made a video for almost everything on LDR AKA LG. And I would love it if she did that today with BTD. Lucky ones homemade video omg please

But then she wasn't that big, so I don't think she had the same copyright problems when she posted them, but I'm not really sure.

I think the video will be like Carmen, or Video Games for that matter, since it's not a single or anything.

last.fm  

Guest MissDaytona

Is it awful that I don't care about this? Should've been off to the races. I feel like this will be her last video for Born to Die except for maybe the new songs on the re release

Guest Chloe

Is it awful that I don't care about this? Should've been off to the races. I feel like this will be her last video for Born to Die except for maybe the new songs on the re release

You read my mind. I wanted it to be OTTR or Radio so much. Dark Paradise is yet another ballad.. it's good, but that's about it. The demos are better.

I want a black & white Fellini-esque inspired video . I can totally see it as an homage to '' La Dolce Vita '' , only that this time the party's over .

U7rR3.png

Should've been off to the races.

I'll be all a- :flutter: over anything she releases. But yeah, OTTR would have been the ultimate. (Wait. The ULTIMATE would be a full-scale video production of Yayo, interspersed with vintage footage, edited in its entirety by Lana.)

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

I know this sounds wacky, but It'd be interesting if Dark Paradise wasn't about a relationship, but her love affair for alcohol or any other drug. The lyrics contain a high level of ambiguity to suggest it might not be about a person. Unlike most Lana songs, there isn't any strong Americana references or references to how the person dresses or what he does.

I don't know, those have always been my thoughts about the song. Unless she has stated in an interview I've yet to see that it's about a specific person, then I just made a fool of myself, but whatever - worth a shot, haha.

On 9/7/2012 at 9:49 PM, National Anthem said:

Is there still supposed to be a video for Dark Paradise this month? Has anything else been said about it? What are you hoping for? Do you think it will be clips like Video Games or professional like Born To Die? Discuss.

Sorry to say this but 10 years later and still no official mv for dark paradise :(