liam

I kinda agree with what you said earlier though, I'd be pretty surprised if I disliked ANY of the tracks on the album. I'm most hyped for the two you mentioned and Dummy Head.

Tea: apparently Dummy Head is the song that she discussed the lyric "bikini daze" coming from!

Early reviews have praised Walk This Way and Slow Love, though. Yeah it's all gonna kill tbh

Tea: apparently Dummy Head is the song that she discussed the lyric "bikini daze" coming from!

Early reviews have praised Walk This Way and Slow Love, though. Yeah it's all gonna kill tbh

STOP I'M GETTING TOO HYPED :crying:

Also, could you link me to some of these early reviews? I wanna read their descriptions...

H0bDaqU.gif

STOP I'M GETTING TOO HYPED :crying:

Also, could you link me to some of these early reviews? I wanna read their descriptions...

A promo opportunity :creepna: http://m-o-slash.tumblr.com/tagged/reviews

Red in the Grey being paid dust :xcry:

I'm mostly interested in how that track flows from Never Wanna Know to Pilgrim, since she's described the album as a story from beginning to end, and that's also a transition from ballad to upbeat...What transitions we already know slay me so much, like beginning with Fire Rides and ending with Glass, and then Fire Rides-Maiden-NWK, as well as Pilgrim-DWD-WOT-DIG-XXX 88. I really value track flow tbh. Anyway, I hope that's the next preview we'll get!

I JUST SAW THAT TOO SHIT!

Here's the HQ cover art if anyone wants, too

artworks-000070552183-j1aqux-t500x500.jp

It took me way too long to decipher that these weren't the actual spice chicks.  :noparty:

Say You'll Be There is a good cover, it doesn't sound like any other than MØ. 

I like the cover. I agree with Trinity though - I would have liked something a bit more MØ-esque.

Check out her Spotify! Four live tracks from her Spotify Sessions have been uploaded and they are pretty cool. Never Wanna Know, Maiden, Waste of Time and Pilgrim.

20r46kx.jpg

I'm not hurting over it, I just wish it incorporated foil someone for the physical editions. The Bikini Daze vinyl is really display worthy with that gold foil and with the placeholder cover we might have gotten something similar.

However I did fully expect grayscale. But jeeez the Bikini Daze cover is so good idgi

Also I know someone, somehow ripped Lorde's Spotify EP so I would die if someone could do that for this MØ EP