liam

the true slay

I fucking love this wtf. What is even happening yesterday I didn't even knew she was singing Lean On and today I've heard the deluxe thrice and got concert tickets :oprah: I needed new music and this is exactly the fast bops I needed to balance 

ZKcaooE.png

Lol I'm sorry I literally can't stop posting about her but I finally listened enough to differentiate which are my very favs and it's Fire Rides, Pilgrim, Waste Of Time, XXX 88, No Mythologies To Follow, The Sea, New Year's Eve and Kamikaze, but I really love them all urgh

ZKcaooE.png

Lol I'm sorry I literally can't stop posting about her but I finally listened enough to differentiate which are my very favs and it's Fire Rides, Pilgrim, Waste Of Time, XXX 88, No Mythologies To Follow, The Sea, New Year's Eve and Kamikaze, but I really love them all urgh

yass The Sea get dat praise

NWK & Slow Love are my faves. Glad she's still having songs like NWK & G&F (apparently) for her next album.

Omg I'm so excited :cryney: NWK makes me so happy, idk it sounds exactly like the kind of mood when like you're making dinner for your SO waiting for them to go home and you're so in love and everything is going well idk it makes me really happy and it's really soothing

Edit: also I haven't commented on it yet because I was too haunted by the melodies and productions but the lyrics are spectacular and so poetic tbh I'm living the second coming of christ guys

ZKcaooE.png

I'm gonna either kms or marry her I'm stanning so hard I'm :xcry:

I'm so sad that I don't like Final Song though, the video is great and she looks amazing and the production is really good but the chorus is too repetitive imho

ZKcaooE.png

I'm gonna either kms or marry her I'm stanning so hard I'm :xcry:

I'm so sad that I don't like Final Song though, the video is great and she looks amazing and the production is really good but the chorus is too repetitive imho

How i felt when i first found her!

Final Song can be good to get her a solo hit if possible, its okay but has little replay value.

It's her birthday yesterday / today.  :party:

How i felt when i first found her!

Final Song can be good to get her a solo hit if possible, its okay but has little replay value.

It's her birthday yesterday / today.  :party:

Awww I didn't knew I'm sad I missed it I would have said her happy birthday when I posted my drawing of her and Elliphant :defeated: I can't believe she's a year older than Chuck, she looks so extremely youthful, ultimate queen

ZKcaooE.png