Deleted User

Natalia Kills

I love some of the songs on the album (a lot, Saturday Night is AMAZING) but jesus christ I can't stand her persona "personality" at all, she seems like such a little bitch who can't perform live

(Sorry)

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

I really do want more songs by her...
But as an artist she's a flop, she's doing NOTHING to keep her career alive.

The album hype has been dead for so long.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I really do want more songs by her...

But as an artist she's a flop, she's doing NOTHING to keep her career alive.

The album hype has been dead for so long.

Her boyfriend is posting her nudes on Instagram! Don't say she's not doing any promo! Lol

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Her boyfriend is posting her nudes on Instagram! Don't say she's not doing any promo! Lol

What?! Didn't see them, can you link me please?

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Roger you thirsty hoe.

I'm one of the fewest straight guys here 

But... this isn't real life so...

i&039m-a-straight-man-but-i-bloody-wish-

No straight guy gets excited over b-sides doe  

Anyway here is the photo

I'm here for Sky's b-sides Part II   :oopna:

Thank you for the picture, all I can say is "Daaamn".

So that makes two of us :flop:

Let's get some chicks beers someday  :raven:

haha cool to know that I'm not the only one.