Trinity

Misheard Lana Lyrics

I've always heard "you're smoking hot" instead of "let's go get high in BTD and "I can see my baby swagging" in WC. Smh. Also I've thought for months that it was "Barrios tonight" instead of "bats her cartoon eyes" in Carmen, I though it was a club or something! And the first time I've listened to Brooklyn Baby I was very tired and completely misunderstood and thought she was saying "he plays guitar in his submarine" 

Omfg this was my first post ever here I think lmao

Also thought it was "so fucking sick" instead "so fun I can't see" in Velvet Crowbar and got immensely disappointed when I saw I was wrong :( GOD I love this song too much you're like crack to me so fucking sick sounds so much better imo

I'm still so BITTER about that, I have no idea why but it sounds soooo much better in my head, what does "so fun I can't see" even means?? you're crack to me so you're sick idk makes sense

ZKcaooE.png

I have the worst one. For YEARS I sang

“You were sorta punk rock

I grew up on a poppy farm

But you hit me better than my favourite sweater”

Also

“Fuck yeah, give it to me,

this isn’t even really what I really want,

It’s innocence lost”

giphy.gif

Best thread ever, i'm LMAO  :thumb3:

I've always misheard a line from WM til I read the lyrics a few weeks ago I've been acting like imma get it cause you which is I've been acting like armageddon

And in Summer Bummer: hot tubs in the summer which I thought it was nasty but in fact is high tops in the summer

original.gif

i when i first heard bel air i thought she was singing "lead me to war with your brilliant erection" i was always like   :um3:  okay(??) lana.. u kno best.... whatever u say ..

Back to 2013 I thought she was singing ''walk in the way of my soft dress erection'' instead of ''my soft ressurrection'' and was like 'lana wtf is this?' 

i'm the board the lightning the thunder

actually she confirmed to a fan on twitter that it really is ''i'm the board the lightning the thunder''

original.gif

Wait, is it actually "bolt"? Someone corrected me on it actually being "board". Surfboards makes sense in context, but I swear I'm not hearing it. 

she confirmed it was "the board" https://twitter.com/Lanapedia/status/1039968490940055552/photo/1

but i really thought it was "climb aboard" for a little bit

blue eyes, and jazz, and attitude

“Chicka cherry cola lime” in Florida kilos (whatever that means lmao)

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

In Venice Bitch when the chorus comes up and she says “on my lips (I do, I do)” she says “it’s me, your little Venice bitch (it’s me, it’s me)” but I keep hearing “(pussy queen, pussy queen)” in the background instead lmao idk wtf

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

she confirmed it was "the board" https://twitter.com/Lanapedia/status/1039968490940055552/photo/1

but i really thought it was "climb aboard" for a little bit

The soundboard with some sound effects perhaps.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp