Trinity

Misheard Lana Lyrics

I used to think it was “he plays guitar while I simply read” in Brooklyn Baby :/ tbf UV came out when I was pretty young and didn’t really know of Lou Reed.

Also always thought it was “is *this* heaven what I really want? It’s, in a sense, lost” in G&M

I used to think it was “he plays guitar while I simply read” in Brooklyn Baby :/ tbf UV came out when I was pretty young and didn’t really know of Lou Reed.

Also always thought it was “is *this* heaven what I really want? It’s, in a sense, lost” in G&M

^ in Gods & Monsters I thot she said "and I'm seeing stars" instead of "it's innocence lost"

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

"Writing on my walls in blood and shit,

Woah, my god,

jumping off from the wharves into the docks and ships."

It made total sense in my mind...like, it's really hot out, so jump into the water or go boating? 

Instead of ‘White lines, pretty daddy, go skiing’ in Florida Kilos I thought it was ‘White lines, pretty daddy, gold skin’

Wait, me too?! But I like "gold skin" better.

My favorite, though, is that I thought on "Hollywood", instead of "I dance like Joplin" (as in Janis), she was saying "I dance like Chaplin" (as in Charlie), and was picturing this: https://youtu.be/0daS_SDCT_U?t=20

Which, uhhhhh, would be quite a sight.  :lmao:  :brows:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

Dum Dum:

I'm making robberies

Do you wanna take a shore

Wanna take a shore

:hoe: The lyrics in my music app says it's "Tijuana Shore" or something?

I actually used to mishear this lyric as well as "Were making robberies, do you wander to the shore, dum dum? Wander to the shore, dum dum"

Apparently its "We're making robberies from Tijuana to the Shore dum dum, 'Juana to the shore, dum dum"

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

in HIAB, i always hear: “Laurel down to Sunset in the truck”

but it’s actually: “rolled down to Sunset in the truck”

cuz i keep thinking bout “laurel canyon”. but i guess it wouldn’t really make sense. i still sing it that way tho.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

My husband used to think she was saying “hotdogs in the summer” in Summer Bummer and now we just refer to it as “the hotdog song” to each other lol.

well she did sing "Buy me a hotdog, kiss me in the dark" in Johnny Gnecco so it's not a stretch really! :hawt:

"It's funny how life can change or be shit ..." in the LFL demo  :rip:

:lmao: I wanna get this as a tattoo. Stone cold truth right there.  :P

Idk if I’ve ever said this before, or if I’m alone on this.

But when I listen to Wait For Life I hear ;

Boy you make me work so hard

To put on that evening show

When you know that all I want

.... is to make you my n*gro

OMG these are priceless! I heard "make your monkey grow" and assumed it was a synonym for dick, honestly.  :facepalm:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt