MafiosiPrincessa

Lana Del Rey: What does not kill you makes you weaker (interview)

What does that mean exactly?

One day her management called her and said: hey, you are doing this commercial this day and recording this song and that's that!

And was she all: :brows3: well, if you say so... :pft:

Probably.  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:   I would say she is totally into David Lynch considering her aesthetics and her little ,,movies". It really shocked me she doesnt care about him.  :crossed:

Thanks so much for posting it! :kiss: ! I think this interview was refreshing (aka the journalist give her/him self the trouble to make not so common questions)  compared to the recent ones. I need this interview translated properly pleaseeeee. :defeated:

glgcDdT.gif

One day her management called her and said: hey, you are doing this commercial this day and recording this song and that's that!

She just means although eh's the face of it, she's not the campiagn creator or anything. Like most campaigns celebrities get involved with.

For the first time I feel proud to know Czech language.  :defeated:

I quickly posted this in between classes and fully intended on editing the numerous grammatical and syntacical errors as soon as I got home, but since you happen to understand Czech, do you mind properly translating the interview? Please ^_^ The google translator helped getting the gist of what was said

but there's nothing better than a translation from a person who knows the language! I don't mean to put you on the spot but it would definitely be appreciated if you could do so   :)

And to answer Moonstar's question....

the actual interview was conducted before the Electronic Beats Festival in Prague (April 13, 2013) but the interivew wasn't posted until today (April 29, 2013).

btw sorry for the awful translation method guys. lol. i came across the interview and decided to share before running off to class!

It's never 2 late 2 be the things that u might've been* i'll sing till u fall asleep- u try and remember when*the future looked lush and sweet

Ben negotiated the H&M campaign for her which I think was a very smart move. 

I quickly posted this in between classes and fully intended on editing the numerous grammatical and syntacical errors as soon as I got home, but since you happen to understand Czech, do you mind properly translating the interview? Please ^_^ The google translator helped getting the gist of what was said

but there's nothing better than a translation from a person who knows the language! I don't mean to put you on the spot but it would definitely be appreciated if you could do so   :)

Well maybe. But not until Thursday, Im too busy. And I dont know if its needed, people obviously understand it properly  :crossed:

Well maybe. But not until Thursday, Im too busy. And I dont know if its needed, people obviously understand it properly  :crossed:

I'm not at all sure about "properly," it's more like just absorbing the gist of it while filtering out the noise, if that makes sense. And some people probably won't bother.

Pretty please? :cuteface: I for one don't mind waiting!

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

Ok, I will translate it on Thursday and send to Mafiosi Princessa to re-edit this article.  :popcorn:

Thank you we need it translated :D

TZk1z.png