8 minutes ago, Brat said:

i wonder if bob only said that because they knew about the rumors and wanted to dissuade fans thinking they'd be on the new as season to keep some shock value of them returning

(spoilers about the cast of a future season):

Spoiler

Bob's def 100% not on, the full cast is out there. I saw people saying they didn't ask both Bob and Alaska but Bob might've just been busy filming We're Here idk. Either way it's kinda sad cause I really wanted to see Bob and Monét competing on the same season. I feel like Bob might still do it in the future tho, even tho she seems sure of it that she doesn't want to do drag competitively anymore.

qfrWuBl.png

At first I hands down thought Angeria should win but now I kinda think it should be Lady Camden tbh? But it's probs gonna be Willow lol. WIllow winning would make the most sense, and tbh she also deserves it. Gonna be surprised if it ends up being Bosco, even more so if it's Daya but Daya winning would be iconic tbh, gonna be a mess online. IMO this is the closest a finale has ever been tbh. It really could go to anyone.

qfrWuBl.png

I hope All Stars 7 is a success. This very much so feels like a test round. If it's a success there will probs be another all winners season with an even bigger prize and potential bigger winners (Bob, Alaska, Bianca) wanting to come back after seeing how good it was for the queens on AS7. 

Spoilers about the format, not about who gets eliminated / how the queens do during the season or anything:

Spoiler

Bianca apparently said she would return if they didn't do the standard "queens eliminating queens" all stars format. AS7 will have a point system where there won't be weekly eliminations (which the queens didn't know when they got the call for the season). So basically there's not gonna be a queen who's an early out, which is probs the number 1 reason why someone who already won wouldn't wanna compete again, cause it's a complete winner reputation killer. Ultimately most queens want to do all stars to boost their career, so if AS7 ends up being a success it'll def open the door for past winners who weren't on AS7 to want to compete again, making a potential stronger second winners season. I really hope it ends up happening cause Bob, Alaska and Bianca competing against eachother would be crazy. I wish Bob was on the same season as Monét but the more I think about it that probs wouldn't have been great cause the entire season would probs revolve around the dynamic of them competing against eachother.

qfrWuBl.png

list of queens i think it'd be fun to see on AS8

• Dida Ritz
  • Jaidynn Diore Fierce
  • Ms. Kasha Davis
  • April Carrion
  • Kelly Mantle
  • Jessica Wild
  • Tammie Brown
  • Yuhua Hamasaki
  • Heidi N Closet
  • Acid Betty

rewatching season 5 ahead of AS7 this Friday and I forgot how well-done everything was done in this season.... the Jinkx=underdog storyline, the Coco+Alyssa drama, the slow descent of Roxxxy as a villain... it's TOO good

5914.gif

Raja having the best look of the ball hands down but not winning cause her second look was mediocre does not sit right with my soul
In my mind she's the front runner. She should've won snatch game instead of trinity and if she did a Tiny bit better on the second look she would've won the ball cause that look she made was literally showstopping like... Forever Thee fashion queen 

qfrWuBl.png

The way Raja is still Thee fashion girl all these years later, devouring every runway except that sandy look It would be real bad for the other girls if she wasn't constantly getting robbed!

qfrWuBl.png

season 6 was the last good season :lolliney:

there have been good queens since s6 (trixie, katya, bob, kim chi) but the actual quality of the show has gone down considerably 

also in terms of all stars, as3 was the last good season (even though shangela should’ve won trixie said it herself)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

One thing that annoys me so much about AS7 is how the judges refuse to give any negative critiques except if it's for something Very obvious, and even then they put it very lightly. I get that no one goes home and they probs want other winners to see how this is a positive experience & come back but it makes the judging part of the episode so boring... They really acted like everyone was Excellent in this episode's improv challenge but most of them were just cringey?

qfrWuBl.png

13 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Who do yall think will make it to the finale of AS7? I think it's gonna be Shea, Jinkx, The Vivienne & either Monet or Jaida

Def Jinkx. Outside of her it rlly could be anyone with this star system. Rooting for Monet and Raja, but Raja already got robbed 2 times so that'll probs continue lmao (although she did finally get her first win... so who knows)

qfrWuBl.png

On 6/3/2022 at 8:33 PM, TrashMagiq said:

One thing that annoys me so much about AS7 is how the judges refuse to give any negative critiques except if it's for something Very obvious, and even then they put it very lightly. I get that no one goes home and they probs want other winners to see how this is a positive experience & come back but it makes the judging part of the episode so boring... They really acted like everyone was Excellent in this episode's improv challenge but most of them were just cringey?

I'm a bit late but that court/furry/fairytale improv challenge was horrible not because of the queens, but because the challenge was very random and stupid and cringe and I can't imagine how could anyone make any of it funny...... I blame the writers or whoever had that idea, the queens actually gave their best with the material they were given

edit: and regarding crtiques - that was probably the deal for this season - that the winners are only coming back if they make them all look good. i know if i won i wouldn't come back to no all stars if they were gonna shit on me and discredit my crown and make me look as if i didn0t deserve to win in the first place

On 6/24/2022 at 12:59 AM, Inferno Euphoria said:

Who do yall think will make it to the finale of AS7? I think it's gonna be Shea, Jinkx, The Vivienne & either Monet or Jaida

idk cus everything's turning around every week but I'm team Vivienne, Trinity and Jaida

On 7/1/2022 at 11:53 PM, Coney Island King said:

The lighting on Drag Race France is homophobic! I’m getting DR Down Under flashbacks

I haven't noticed that but the french edition is very good so far, I was surprised by Nicky's hostin she's doing great

On 6/3/2022 at 8:25 PM, avenue said:

season 6 was the last good season :lolliney:

I liked seasons 10 and 12, as well as all stars 6... outside of the US series, UK Season 2 is one of my top 3 seasons ever. and Spain season 1 was perfection. there's still plenty of good drag race

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

that AS7 finale was so obviously rigged for Jinkx lol she was the worst in both lipsyncs she won. The entire season was leading up to the lipsync for the crown but then suddenly it became a “the winner’s decided based on how they did during the season And the lipsync” situation. I do think Jinkx is a deserving winner, but Monét kinda got robbed since they bended the rules and did some fuckery with the cutaways during the lipsyncs. Also tbh Jinkx had higher highs with some lows this season but Monét was consistently doing well. If it was up to me Monét would’ve won. But Jinkx winning made more sense storyline wise I guess.

qfrWuBl.png

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

that AS7 finale was so obviously rigged for Jinkx lol she was the worst in both lipsyncs she won. The entire season was leading up to the lipsync for the crown but then suddenly it became a “the winner’s decided based on how they did during the season And the lipsync” situation. I do think Jinkx is a deserving winner, but Monét kinda got robbed since they bended the rules and did some fuckery with the cutaways during the lipsyncs. Also tbh Jinkx had higher highs with some lows this season but Monét was consistently doing well. If it was up to me Monét would’ve won. But Jinkx winning made more sense storyline wise I guess.

Much like All Stars 1 & 2, where Chad Michaels & Alaska were the obvious pick from the getgo. The season was entertaining nonetheless I guess.

I still think that Raja is the best queen to come out of RPDR. :hoe: