M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

! OFFICIAL !

AZ has just got signed to Warner/Parlophone UK

HER MAJOR LABEL ERA :trisha: WE ARE MANIFESTING FANTASEA II WILL BE FINISHED VERY SOON

YES THIS IS A WIN FOR THE KUNTS

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, Whore of Tropico said:

! OFFICIAL !

AZ has just got signed to Warner/Parlophone UK

HER MAJOR LABEL ERA :trisha: WE ARE MANIFESTING FANTASEA II WILL BE FINISHED VERY SOON

YES THIS IS A WIN FOR THE KUNTS

Praying she gets full creative control this time around

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

13 minutes ago, finalgirl said:

WHEN SHE PROPERLY MIXES, MASTER AND RELEASES YUNG RAPUNXEL PART II… THE COLLAPSE :kris:

NEW BORTEGA PRA-DA-DA

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

what will happen:
1. Azealia will somehow convince and manage to get Parlophone to spend their entire budget on single #1

2. Single #2 gets no promo thanks to there being no more budget and azealia fumes 

3. azealia attempts to collaborate with pinkpantheress (who is also signed to parlophone) but it isn't finalised (guess why) 

4. azealia somehow gets coerced into releasing a valentine's day EP instead of one of the many projects she's promised over the past decade

5. azealia gets dropped after publicly shaming the label and melting down, any future body of work that was being worked on will never see the light of day

rinse and repeat :creep:

giphy.gif

27 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i think she has a chance for redemption unlike another rapper cough cough nicki

i need her to apologize to every single group of people that she spoke ill about and promise to stop going on rants on Instagram and talk to her friends instead (like....i'm so tired of seeing #them....yes #them...repost screenshots of her stories).

idk i was a a huge fan of hers up until 2020 dsjkgnflksda i should've abandoned her long before tbh but i couldn't defend her. 

also....yeah Nicki needs to disappear.

I really hope she does well this time like idc she makes good music:toofloppy: even though she had fights with all my faves lol

but signing to a major label at this point for her is quite risky idk... I don't think she will have even 60% creative control of her next projects considering her "vibes"