M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

All the snippets she's been posting lately are getting me so hype for new music. The lack of known information about both F2 and B&P drives me crazy, but I've compiled what we know about each so far, as well as what we know about Coco and other future projects.

Fantasea II: The Second Wave

Azealia previously mentioned there would be 14 tracks and 9 have been named to date, however she mentioned recently that F2 is getting a reboot, so as usual, track list is subject to change.

• Along the Coast (prod. by Kaytranada)
  • Blossom (prod. by Oak)
  • Count Contessa (prod. by Lone)
  • El Remolina 
  • Intérieur din Coquillage
  • Icy Pisces
  • Lorelei (feat. Jamie Hince)
  • Paradiso (extended version)
  • Treasure Island (prod. Dr. Luke)

Producers also include Lil Internet, Owwwls, and presumably Newbody

F2 was originally scheduled to be released prior to B&P, Azealia has recently showed interest in releasing it after B&P comes out.

Venus was set to appear on F2 before Paul Oakenfold released the Hypnotic mix of Venus

Business and Pleasure

The number of tracks on B&P have yet to be revealed, however three tracks have been name so far

• BIzzara 
  • In Excelsis
  • Playhouse

Not much else is known about B&P other than the fact Azealia wants it to come out before F2.

Azealia expressed that she would like the first single to be out in October, with the album following in December. 

Coco

Azealia performs three songs in the movie

One is called Movin' On Up and the other two are unknown (you can hear a snippet of one of the songs here)

Azealia watched the final screen for Coco on 9/7/16

Other

• Crown (feat. Azealia Banks)  is speculated to be out this year upon the release of Lunice's studio album
  • She collab with DJ Mason on a track called Exquisite, however he has since said the collab will not be released following her altercation with Zayn
  • She's currently working on an unknown collaboration with Safaree as well
  • AB and Charli XCX have both expressed interest in doing a collab together this year
  • She'll be in the studio with David Guetta this month
  • She's written a song called When You Are Black Nobody Can See You, but it's unknown what it's for
  • Azealia also wrote a song in 2014 called Petal &Thorn which could appear on one of the releases
  • Unknown snippet 1
  • Unknown snippet 2
  • Unknown snippet 3
  • Unknown snippet 4 

AB really has a lot going for her if she could just get herself together long enough to finish everything

Excuse my lack of sources, but most of the information came from her Twitter before it was suspended.

How much cum could a bad bitch suck if a bad bitch could suck cum vfktDxC.gif

She's so disgusting, I absolutely live as I sing along to every word of this song :hooker: