M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

yet grimes remains an acclaimed queen that does literally 100%%% herself and her success+brand+empire and doesn't rely on controversy.

Azealia can stay down at the bottom of the polluted portion of the sea while grimes sky rockets away from this situation lolol

I'm sorry, where did Azealia say Grimes' music wasn't good? She commented on her physical appearance. Step off.

I don't give a fuck what Grimes has done for herself by coo-ing distorted vocals into a low-fi microphone in the woods with her corny art school dropout imagery and unibrow.

BzhmW.png

I'm sorry, where did Azealia say Grimes' music wasn't good? She commented on her physical appearance. Step off.

I don't give a fuck what Grimes has done for herself by coo-ing distorted vocals into a low-fi microphone in the woods with her corny art school dropout imagery and unibrow.

and you're a bitter internet troll, y'all could be friends

:smokes:

Apparently things are back on track with her label. Anna Wintour Remix EP, Treasure Island video, she will release Ain't Know as a single and the video for it and then the album.

8nl2OpX.png

Like I don't care for it tbh, there's another version that was teased wich was more uptempo and tropical If I'm not mistaken? That one was lit

pyrex princess? it’s always been like that

are you thinking of icy pieces?

pyrex princess? it’s always been like that

are you thinking of icy pieces?

Yeah I checked and it was icy pieces, that one is liiit, sadly I'm not feeling Pyrex Princess

*It wasn't Icy Pieces (that one sounds great tho) It was Ain't Know ugggh I need that one so much It sounds like a banger, also Pyrex Princess is a grower it reminds me of Chi Chi which is amazing, so underrated

8nl2OpX.png