M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

Do you have any details/articles about this?

She shared this on her last posts on instagram and I'm sure she talked about struggling to gain a % of  the royalties a couple of months back.

She said on her insta post that the producers are still waiting for their coins since the day it was released, it makes so much sense to me now how almost all of the producers she worked with never got on touch with her again (at least the ones that had great beats).

8nl2OpX.png

well who was even listening to her shit anymore! 

Not me that's for sure lol that doesn't change the fact that this is still a really messed up situation, I kind of understand now why she's a total trainwreck a little bit better, I honestly don't know what I would do if I'd be on that particular situation.

Poor sis is really trying to survive with her soap money and her Christmas EP sales, which are probably like 10 units :toofunny:.

I'm 100% she will never bounce back from this, she ain't no JoJo. This was like literally the last nail in her coffin.

8nl2OpX.png

The fact that royalties aren’t going to her just makes me feel less guilty about ever listening to her music!

This is distasteful and disrespectful to say about her, regardless of any of her actions and behaviors you need to acknowledge she had been working and put literal YEARS since she was a teenager perfecting her debut album and making her craft to not earn a single penny from it since the day it was released. Imagine if someone said some shit like this about Taylor Swift’s or even Lana’s copyrights after spending years and years on all the Born To Die demos. Get some fucking respect

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

you can say whatever you want about her as a person but what we're not gonna do is pretend her music doesn't slap  :hooker:  :hooker:

oh sweety i know for a fact, i WAS her biggest stan here tbh

this is what happens when you are a transphobe

they have 0 rights! 

This is distasteful and disrespectful to say about her, regardless of any of her actions and behaviors you need to acknowledge she had been working and put literal YEARS since she was a teenager perfecting her debut album and making her craft to not earn a single penny from it since the day it was released. Imagine if someone said some shit like this about Taylor Swift’s or even Lana’s copyrights after spending years and years on all the Born To Die demos. Get some fucking respect

Lmao I ain’t reading all that sis, I don’t respect homophobes but go awffffffff

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Did you forget that she threw a fit because black women were topping the charts?

theres like a million videos on youtube of people going through the posts, acknowledging her intentions and taking in context, and explaining where the problems are. anyone who doesn't see it just doesn't care 

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

not gonna lie, i kinda feel bad for her. i'm also a bit entertained by people's tweets wondering how they're gonna listen to BWET from now on, how would y'all ever survive without Spotify? pirating (without torrents) truly is a skill.

also disclaimer: i do not encourage to pirating despite the belief mentioned above as it is illegal and a crime  :creep:

and i have bwet on cd

y’all really love to twist her words. Tell me then, why you even bothering lurking LANABoards?

She literally said that Beyoncé and Nicki Minaj make songs about fucking and cheating. She didn't even have to mention them to make her point but the fact that she did says that black women bother her.

Anyways. I'm sad her career had to have such a downfall. She could have single handedly brought back house music. knowing her childhood and struggles with mental health it would have made me happy to see her thrive 

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

Anyways. I'm sad her career had to have such a downfall. She could have single handedly brought back house music. knowing her childhood and struggles with mental health it would have made me happy to see her thrive 

House music is alive and breathing