M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

fuck. the way she wasn't misgendering and actually praising arca and looking forward to collab with her few days ago. fr this is so upsetting.

if arca see this, she'd be so upset. it looked like they had this relationship, arca sent her some beats recently.

not to disregard her ignorant remarks, but she sort of apologised afterwards. and she did say that she was stressed because of the Ludmilla situation, and she wasnt taking her medication yesterday also. still disappointing even for her standards

I don't think this is her actual twt? wheres the proof? so many ppl pose as her

she does have a twitter accounts under pseudonyms so twitter doesn’t suspend her. it’s easy to know it’s her because she usually posts screenshots to her instagram story and posts things that only she could possibly post. but again her account is private, if it wasn’t her i’m sure she would’ve cleared it up :/

not to disregard her ignorant remarks, but she sort of apologised afterwards. and she did say that she was stressed because of the Ludmilla situation, and she wasnt taking her medication yesterday also. still disappointing even for her standards

as much as i'd like to believe she "didn't mean it" she did the same to kim petras too...

For the last time, stop feeding her with attetion, thats exactly what she wants.

Her latest songs are trash so thats how she manages to stay relevant, always picking up on someone and then apologizing as if nothing happened. 

Thats why I supported Sarah Palin when she sued her, thats the only way we can keep her wide mouth shut.

And PLEASE i IMPLORE you if she doesn't come up with a song on the level of Anna Wintour or 212, please stop bumping this thread or commenting about her on social media because thats what I'm gonna do from now on. She doesnt deserve our attention. She's mentally ill and ought seek help.

She lost the rights of all of the royalties (and apparently since the day it was released) of Broke With Expensive Taste, including 212 :deadbanana:

Do you have any details/articles about this?

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png