Sitar

Lorde

your fucking wish just came true because i just checked and it's over 18 THANKS SITAR  :icant:  :crying4:  :suicide:

:godlaugh: :godlaugh: :godlaugh:

No that sucks :ohno:

Lorde just became the first female artist to have a #1 on the Billboard Alternative chart in 17 years :defeated: :gclap:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/12/lorde-first-woman-alternative-chart-17-years-royals_n_3745113.html

SLAY LORDE :crying: :crying: :crying:

Only a tumblr fad :gclap:

So yeah, it's on preorder and cover/tracklist are confirmed :defeated: the cover, why :defeated:

https://itunes.apple.com/au/album/pure-heroine/id686537022

It could just be a placeholder cover...If not, I can see why she chose it, since she has little interest in pictures of herself.

What is this lossless everyone speaks of? I'm so lost.

Highest audio quality. For audio nazis basically.

I doubt that is really the album cover, but you never know.. I really want a picture of her on the cover.

And omg is this a new pic? Similar to that other one that I've seen a lot recently.. Album shoot maybe? :crying:

K6QbQgr.png

Yes! Most advertisements I've seen feature the mesh top but this looks like it's from the same shoot. She looks amazing so I'm all for it. Can't wait to get as much merch for this album as possible :crying:

Oh PS if anyone was wondering, the Tennis Court vinyl does use The Love Club cover.

This is the third day in a row that I listen to her EP once in a day (wording this sentence was so confusing, sorry), but I don't think she's managing to get me hooked. I mean, I think she is talented and I like her lyrics, but she doesn't seem to stick. Help? :ohno:

This is the third day in a row that I listen to her EP once in a day (wording this sentence was so confusing, sorry), but I don't think she's managing to get me hooked. I mean, I think she is talented and I like her lyrics, but she doesn't seem to stick. Help? :ohno:

I don't know, man, it was a really instant thing for me. You don't have to force yourself to like her. Check out her album when it comes and she's still doing nothing for you then move right along, no harm no foul.

The haters- ahem- the Bordes, will love this as the official cover since they think she's so boring. :awk:

I don't understand any of the reasons anyone's provided for hating her tbh :sideeye: Her production is anything but boring and she has some certifiable jams with her use of melody like Tennis Court and Royals.

I agree with Chance, if she's not for you, that's okay. You tried, and at least you still have respect for her and what not.

But I will add, if you are meaning that you are only listening to the 5 Love Club EP songs, you are truly missing out sir. Like Chance, I was pretty much hooked on first listen, but I still think Tennis Court / Swingin' Party was what really cemented my stanning for Lorde. They are just slightly different in all the right ways (imo) :legend:

H0bDaqU.gif

I agree with Chance, if she's not for you, that's okay. You tried, and at least you still have respect for her and what not.

But I will add, if you are meaning that you are only listening to the 5 Love Club EP songs, you are truly missing out sir. Like Chance, I was pretty much hooked on first listen, but I still think Tennis Court / Swingin' Party was what really cemented my stanning for Lorde. They are just slightly different in all the right ways (imo) :legend:

Exactly! Tennis Court was the song that really got me into her  :legend: Btw if someone could send me Swingin' Party I'll be very glad  :P  I've searched and only find tennis court as a single :/

I don't know, man, it was a really instant thing for me. You don't have to force yourself to like her. Check out her album when it comes and she's still doing nothing for you then move right along, no harm no foul.

You two. :legend:

I definitely respect her as an artist and you know I'm trying. :defeated: I also won't miss the opportunity to check her album when it comes out, that's for sure. And since I see a lot of you praising "Tennis Court," I'm gonna stop whatever I'm doing at the moment and I'll listen to it (and also "Swingin' Party," thanks for the suggestion), and I'll come back tomorrow to tell what I think of it. :flutter:

So yeah, it's on preorder and cover/tracklist are confirmed :defeated: the cover, why :defeated:

https://itunes.apple.com/au/album/pure-heroine/id686537022

$16.99 for 10 songs?? What the fuck. 

No but I love the album cover! It doesn't seem boring to me at all.

14417469274.gif

You two. :legend:

I definitely respect her as an artist and you know I'm trying. :defeated: I also won't miss the opportunity to check her album when it comes out, that's for sure. And since I see a lot of you praising "Tennis Court," I'm gonna stop whatever I'm doing at the moment and I'll listen to it (and also "Swingin' Party," thanks for the suggestion), and I'll come back tomorrow to tell what I think of it. :flutter:

Was that not already suggested to you previously? :sideeye:

Tennis Court is definitely my favorite (studio) Lorde song.

Australia

Exactly! Tennis Court was the song that really got me into her  :legend: Btw if someone could send me Swingin' Party I'll be very glad  :P  I've searched and only find tennis court as a single :/

PM'd you!

BUgY0NJCIAE7JWe.png

No but I love the album cover! It doesn't seem boring to me at all.

I'm not sure if you're joking or not... All I see is a black background with white letters that say "Lorde - Pure Heroine"... That's not the real album artwork.. There's no way.