Sitar

Lorde

Ok but the question is that are they actual new songs or are they Melo rejects? Silver Moon and Invisible Ink lyrically are like Melo

url%5D

1 minute ago, Embach said:

Ok but the question is that are they actual new songs or are they Melo rejects? Silver Moon and Invisible Ink lyrically are like Melo

idec what they are... IF WE ARE GETTING A MELODRAMA SIDE B OR SOMETHING IM TOTALLY FINE WITH THAT I NEED THESE IN STUDIO FORM SOOOOOOO BAD

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

10 hours ago, alienprincess said:

Β 

Honestly I see why she liked the acoustic sound, she’s really off key on the beats in the first clip here- on Solar power she sounded better live

Neither of these songs seem to be a leap forward but if she’s happyΒ 

5 minutes ago, Trash Magic said:

A legitimately terrible singer and performer forever to be resigned to the 2010s!

Why?

url%5D

when i met you i'd never done esctasy:trisha:

THAT GIRL IS A WOMAN SO CALL A STRETCH LIMOUSINE

and i don't seem to mind

2 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

Honestly I see why she liked the acoustic sound, she’s really off key on the beats in the first clip here- on Solar power she sounded better live

Kinda true that her voice sounds strained here… 

But the beats on those two… I meanΒ :bodyisready:Β 

2 hours ago, rancidgirl said:

idec what they are... IF WE ARE GETTING A MELODRAMA SIDE B OR SOMETHING IM TOTALLY FINE WITH THAT I NEED THESE IN STUDIO FORM SOOOOOOO BAD

Some Twitter β€œleak” accounts are saying the single could come out as soon as mid-August, more in September apparently πŸ‘€Β 

Β 

Β 

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

Some Twitter β€œleak” accounts are saying the single could come out as soon as mid-August, more in September apparently πŸ‘€Β 

Β 

Β 

those accs always be fake but OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I NEED THESE NOWWWW

my birthday is in sept and a lot of my favs r releasing albums and singles then like okayyy give me them presents

and i don't seem to mind

Lorde is a studio artist, not a live one. Always felt her voice ranged between decent and awful in her live shows. It’s not something that’s brand new. Still love her to death.

Β 

She’sΒ working with Blood Orange for this new record. Whatever’s coming will be legendary.

IMG-7960.jpg

6 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

She’s just not the best live singer. So I think on a record that’s as stripped as SP, her vocals having to do most of the heavy lifting over the production never works in her favor. That’s why I can’t vibe SP. liability is amazing but if there were any more songs like it on melodrama then it would’ve sounded overdone. Writer in the dark is great but she sounds terrible when she sings it live. I’m at least a little more optimistic about some actual beats to help her voice sound more naturalΒ